My mom's SC's for sale

CharleswoodSC

Hi, just wanted to let you all know that my mom's 1989 SC's for sale. She's the second owner, (bought it from her boss a couple of years ago). It's titanium in colour and the leather bucket's are grey. The original owner ordered it with every option available- all sorts of standard power equipment like steering, locks, mirrors, windows, sunroof, antenna, keyless entry, security system, JBL sound, 6-way power seats and stuff I've never heard of on other cars like auto-ride control and auto-dimming headlights.

It is automatic and has 174,000 k. It comes with a shop manual and winter tires on a separate set of mags (see the photos of the factory and winter wheels).

My mom couldn't afford the gas and bought a Civic this spring. I've been driving it since then but I can't afford the gas either so we're getting rid of it. Everyone who sees it say's it's a beautiful car.

It's in today's auto trader and will be online on the autotrader website on Saturday. It's located in Winnipeg. Anyone interested?

Attachments

• Tbird Winter Mags.jpg
    Tbird Winter Mags.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 391
  • Tbird Factory Wheels.jpg
    Tbird Factory Wheels.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 386
Ya, what is the asking price, I'd like to demote this bird for the winter and if your moms in good condition, i'llwork on that one

Looking at the auto trader web site there's only 6 in all of Canada for sale right now - 1 in NB and 4 in Alberta. Not sure what it's worth but it's in really really beautiful condition, so my mom thought she'd ask $6750, but she's open to offers.

I'll keep it in mind, but seen the FORD THUNDERBIRD SC Anniversary Edition for sale. Going to look at that first. but I also got a look at the 2007 Camaro SS concept car (maybe). Now that has caught my eyes for sure. wish ford would come out with a 64 t-bird retro

Back