Thread: For those of you attending the shootout...

For those of you attending the shootout...

I just thought that I would let you all know that this is during the height of the scouting popcorn sales season. My son is currently a 2nd year Webelo working his way to the Arrow of Light. He's also set a rather lofty goal of selling $2500 worth of popcorn this year too. Basically, this goal is due to the fact that he will then qualify for a scholorship fund that a percentage of all future sales will add to it. Last year he sold over $1200 worth to just family and a couple of mom and dad's friends.

I am planning on bringing popcorn to the shootout, but I will need to get an idea of how much. Yes, that's right, you buy it and walk away with it then and there.

For those who are interested, the attached picture is what is available. I plan on having an assortment of all the items below the $20 level. If anyone is interested in something else, please email me the items you are interested in and I can bring it along.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I ordered mine!

If you pop it...they will come.

Just thought I'd bump this back to the top. If you want something, let me know. I'll make sure to have it at the shootout.

Here's an update on the sales as well.

As of 30 September he has just over $1,000 in popcorn sales. It is 2/5 of the way to his scholarship fund. We spent 3 hours pounding the pavement tonight and we'll be doing it again tomorrow to try to boost those sales even more. Hopefully by the end of tomorrow we should have an additional $300-$400 in sales. But we will have to wait and see.

I want to thank those of you who helped to support my son's popcorn sales for Cub Scouts. I'm proud to confirm that he did reach his goal of $2500. In fact, he sold $2511.50 worth of popcorn in all. At the SCS he brought in just over $120 ni sales that helped push him over the edge. Thanks again!

thats wonderful i remember my days as a boy scout at least his troop leader isnt a fireman who wanted to sell fire extinguishers good heart bad sales idea
    the boyscouts pop corn is still second to those girlscout cookies
    come on they dont even make the cookies lol