Dyno Tuning at the SC Shootout

XR7 Dave

If you want tuning prior to the event, I will be available.

Currently dyno time for Friday is booked up. Additional tuning is available Thursday based on need. Let me know (post here or email me) if you want tuning on Thursday.

Currently I have the following people

Thursday:

Randy Baker - 12pm
Chris Zwemke - 1pm
Jerrod - 2pm

Friday:

Charles Brown - 9am
James Smith - 10am
John Shelton - 11am
Mark Belush - 12pm - retune
Brian Oatway - 1pm
Todd Jelle - 2pm - retune
Doug Walker - 3pm - retune
Micah Miller - 4pm
Tony Serno - 5pm - retune
David Neibert - 6pm-retune

Tuning usually takes 1-1.5hrs but can take longer if problems arrise. In this case because time is limited, if the car exhibits mechanical issues tuning may not be able to be completed. Plan on being flexible with your scheduled time on Friday. The time shown is the time you need to be there, not the exact time your car will go onto the dyno.

I will email everyone involved but please feel free to post here as well.

David

Last edited:
Scheduled Time

Dave,

I will be there for my 9 am time. Do I need to bring the breakfast since I am scheduled first on Friday morning? Looking forward to seeing you there!

Thanks,
Charles

83GT460 said:
Dave,

I will be there for my 9 am time. Do I need to bring the breakfast since I am scheduled first on Friday morning? Looking forward to seeing you there!

Thanks,
Charles

MMMmmm. Breakfast sounds good. :)

XR7 Dave said:
If you want tuning prior to the event, I will be available.

Currently dyno time for Friday is booked up. Additional tuning is available Thursday based on need. Let me know (post here or email me) if you want tuning on Thursday.

Currently I have the following people

Thursday:

Randy Baker - 10am
Mike Tuck - 11am
Jerrod - 2pm

Friday:

Charles Brown - 9am
James Smith - 10am
John Shelton - 11am
Mark Belush - 12pm - retune
Brian Oatway - 1pm
Todd Jelle - 2pm - retune
Doug Walker - 3pm - retune
Micah Miller - 4pm
Tony Serno - 5pm - retune
David Neibert - 6pm-retune

Tuning usually takes 1-1.5hrs but can take longer if problems arrise. In this case because time is limited, if the car exhibits mechanical issues tuning may not be able to be completed. Plan on being flexible with your scheduled time on Friday. The time shown is the time you need to be there, not the exact time your car will go onto the dyno.

I will email everyone involved but please feel free to post here as well.

David

Dave, I am glad to see you set aside three hours for me. How much does the dyno cost per hour?

Super XR7 said:
Dave, I am glad to see you set aside three hours for me. How much does the dyno cost per hour?
Yes I figured if it takes less we can have a lunch break. :D

Dyno time is yet to be completely negotiated, but anticipate about $100/hr.

Back