I need money for books and catalytic converters sale!!!

SVT2888

97 Center Console. Best offer. Just PM me with what you believe is reasonable. It has no broken tabs.
Cupholders.jpg

Damage.jpg

Damage2.jpg

Also have a Brand New Right Hand Upper Control Arm. 50 shipped
RightUCA.jpg

Hypertech Chip for 96 T-bird 4.6l V-8 Sold!.
Hypertech.jpg

Chip.jpg

Mustang Intake Plenum. Best offer. Post it or PM me with what you believe is resonable.
MustangPlenum.jpg

Plenuminside.jpg

Plenumrear.jpg

Mustang Throttle body w/ TPS Best offer.
Mustangthrottlebody.jpg

T-bird Throttle body w/ TPS Best offer.
Tbirdthrottlebody.jpg

Last edited:
Bump need to move these parts. Turns out my intake manifold is slowly starting to crack. It appears that it was Mickey Moused at one time and the crack is starting to come back.

Bump!

The control arm and 97 center console are sold pending pay pal payment approval.

I do have another 97 center console I have aquired. This one is in pretty bad condition though.

Bump well I really need money now. Had a real bad experience with the car this weekend and I spent alot of money I didn't have to trying to hunt down an electrical issue. Now I have no money for my cats and my tranny fluid smells really burnt.

The good center console and a/c tube are available once again for 90 shipped. Fed Ex f-ed up and the package was returned. The peson that had bought the items has requested a refund which I will provide later on today. So now I got to sell these items since he was able to find a 97 center console and control arm some were else. I will make sure to ship thru UPS this time.

The control arm is also now available again.

Back