Thread: Looking for my old car

Looking for my old car

Someone from SCCoA bought my 89 SC and Im just seeing if hes still on here. I miss my car and if the gentleman still has it I'll gladly buy it back. Its a black 89 5 speed bought in Richmond, VA from Brandon West (me). Last I heard it was somewhere outside of Cleveland owned by a man who has a repair shop. The only distinguishing thing was the triple chrome dipped SC wheels. I hate myself for selling it and I just want to be reunited with my ride. Such good times plus it was my first car. If anyone knows anything I would SO greatly appreciate it! thanks!

I wonder how the dude that bought my car made out too. This guy drove from Tennesee to Lebanon PA to buy my SC. He said he was gonna send me my radio back (I didn't care that much) and never did, I wonder if he thought I would be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by 1QuikV6
    Someone from SCCoA bought my 89 SC and Im just seeing if hes still on here. I miss my car and if the gentleman still has it I'll gladly buy it back. Its a black 89 5 speed bought in Richmond, VA from Brandon West (me). Last I heard it was somewhere outside of Cleveland owned by a man who has a repair shop. The only distinguishing thing was the triple chrome dipped SC wheels. I hate myself for selling it and I just want to be reunited with my ride. Such good times plus it was my first car. If anyone knows anything I would SO greatly appreciate it! thanks!
    That sucks dude and I know how you feel about your SC. I think its safe to say that everyone in this club feels the same way about their SC. Dont you still have this guys phone number? Hopefully you can find the guy that you sold it to and get it back.

Shane

I bought them up and sent them to the crusher