Clear Corner Lamp Housings

jpmcdonald

Sirs, I am desireous of obtaining a pair of clear front exterior 'park & turn ' lamp housing so called 'corners'. i.e to replace trhe yellow production ones.
By the way who makes these things and are they legal ?? Do the 'corners' come off the front turn lamp assy. readily, and the clear ones bolt on or what ? I havent taken out/off the lamp assy. to inspect it.
Thanks,
J.P.

You can find them on ebay. They are 30-50 bucks a set. they come without bulbs though. Installation is very easy - as they are right bolt on. You only have to unscrew two nuts and pull the lences off. Undo the harness with bulb and install new one on! Should only take you 20 minutes to change them. ;)

Payton said:
You can find them on ebay. They are 30-50 bucks a set. they come without bulbs though. Installation is very easy - as they are right bolt on. You only have to unscrew two nuts and pull the lences off. Undo the harness with bulb and install new one on! Should only take you 20 minutes to change them. ;)
\
Payton,
Thanks for the education !! I take it the things are illegal, but one hopes he does noy get caught !
J.P.

Back