Hate ricers... just not this one lol

Ok ? So you have found that modified cars can beat stock ones ?

congrats. I dont really understand the point of this video.

You do realize that a stock Z06 absolutely destroys a stock supra dont you ?

I wouldnt take a Z06 if you gave me one. I dont see what the big deal is about them... They're slower than a production Cobra now...:rolleyes:

2 turbos ok, but you're only using half the exhaust to spool each one, so they'll still run out of breath before larger turbos or a larger turbo, that's what I'm trying to say.

small turbo = run out of breath
large turbo = lag

it's a trade off what ever way you want to go.

probably not, because you have 3 exhaust ports spooling a small turbo...and you still only have 3 exhaust ports spooling a large turbo.

Rotary engines... unimpressive... you need a turbo to get any lackluster performance out of them and they have torque like my weed trimmer.

I don't know what king of the streets is in the Supra World, but I do know from the Garrett side of the table, the gt35r is about as efficient a turbo as you're going to find for the money.

youre an idiot.

apparantly you have never learned of the quad-rotor setup that was banned from lemans.

1000 hp NA.

and the fact you say you would not take a Z06 if someone gave you one.. but you have no argument.. you dont know the asthetics of the car.. probably have never ridden in one/ drove one.

yet Supras are the end all dominating car for anyone to build. :rolleyes:

you should gain more knowledge before saying ... anything.

Havent driven or riden in a Z06 but there is a C5 in the garage that my mom drives. Not everyone likes corvettes and I stand with that crowd... its a Chevrolet... nuff said. More like fiberglass coffins. Hence my reasoning for not owning one is my best friend died my junior year in a corvette so its not really about the car, just the circumstance.

Show me a quad rotor in a street car. Besides... Mazda needs something like a quad rotor to even stay on the same lap at lemans. 1000hp is typical for lemans and even at 1000hp it might have 500lb/ft of torque which a few SCs here are making :rolleyes:

don't know what king of the streets is in the Supra World, but I do know from the Garrett side of the table, the gt35r is about as efficient a turbo as you're going to find for the money.

Garrett gt35's are indeed the turbo of choice although I know of a few with Turbonetics Thumper T-91's with 91mm inducers and 7/16" quills. The Thumper series begins with the T-91 for 1600hp applications and ends up at the T-106 with a 106mm inducer and capable of 2200hp. Supra's usually run around 4:1 compression for those applications. Might be a dead beat under 3500rpms but make sure you have your anal regions clear after that.

T-Matrix graph from Turbonetics.
http://www.turboneticsinc.com/turbomatrix.htm

And I'll vouche for Turbonetics myself. I used turbonetics when I swapped turbo's on my 01 S4 after cracking a turbo manifold. I used the smallest turbo's they make, the T3, with the Stage II impeller trim and wet bearing. T3's are good because they arent monster boost makers whih are good for single turbo setups so i went for the T3's which make great power but not enough to put a connecting rod through my block. Theyre quieter, spool faster, dont create as much heat as a dry bearing spool and lighter if you order the carbon steel which I didnt. Both 240SX's in my car club run T04E's and they love them as well.

I see companies are now making drop in twin turbo kits for the GT's and Vettes... I wonder why... Time to really unleash the power of an American V8....

darkstar_one said:
I see companies are now making drop in twin turbo kits for the GT's and Vettes... I wonder why... Time to really unleash the power of an American V8....

For real. People brag about their 4 cylinder turbo cars putting down 450 to the wheels when we have american v8s putting that much down N/A. Imagine twin turbocharging them...game over. Ive never seen a N/A 4 cylinder car put down ANY respectable power without spending tens of thousands.

Poop on honda.

which is what they should stay being used for. The next time i hear some idiot drive by my house at 11pm with the fart can exhaust and the weedwhacker engine im gonna flip.

For real. People brag about their 4 cylinder turbo cars putting down 450 to the wheels when we have american v8s putting that much down N/A. Imagine twin turbocharging them...game over. Ive never seen a N/A 4 cylinder car put down ANY respectable power without spending tens of thousands.

Poop on honda.

Here stands an argument that will defy the test of time.

You can speculate, magazine race, show flow charts, specs, videos, what ever floats your boat.

When it's all said and done, it's still run what you brung. I'm ready, are you?

shut your mouth ricer. ill donky stomp you.

;) :D

...if you disconnect your turbo

1FASTSC said:
Here stands an argument that will defy the test of time.

You can speculate, magazine race, show flow charts, specs, videos, what ever floats your boat.

When it's all said and done, it's still run what you brung. I'm ready, are you?

i dont understand..... explain....

so how bout it ben.

we race, but you can only use 4 lbs of boost?

Back