ThunderbirdSC in American Hot Rod

ndoftyme69

hey everyone I just bought this pc game called American Hot Rod Drag Racing from Wal-mart for 10 bucks and it has a Thunderbird SC that u can customizeto yourlikinand drag race against othe muscle cars. figured everyone would like to know about it. well I guess theres already been a post about it i just found it.but anyway for the people that have it theres a code for like 200,000 dollars and all the cars. MOISDNE type it inas the username.

Last edited:
I have that game myself its alot of fun untill you get around 700hp and the cars wont steer right anymore then you always loose races! Also the damn S/C is a NA v8 when you buy it for some reason :( but its still a fun game and i made one wicked looking big block S/C

ndoftyme69 said:
hey everyone I just bought this pc game called American Hot Rod Drag Racing from Wal-mart for 10 bucks and it has a Thunderbird SC that u can customizeto yourlikinand drag race against othe muscle cars. figured everyone would like to know about it. well I guess theres already been a post about it i just found it.but anyway for the people that have it theres a code for like 200,000 dollars and all the cars. MOISDNE type it inas the username.

when you get your cars really built can you keep from disqualifying or wrecking with the crappy control you have? i've tried diffrent suspension setups and everytying.. the cars steer way to screwy. its fun until you get to 500+ horsepower..

my fiance built a chevelle , i can't keep that thing on the road for anything. but my 800plus horsepower SC keeps the road ok was runnin' 8's with it.

Back