Calif Quickest & Fastest SC off to (London UK)

"London UK bound"

The "Silver Bullet" going to a new home in London UK I think it will be the fastest SC in England. Out of the blue after my post on West Coast Pro Mod race cars for sale forum found a buyer. The car sold for $10,000 final deal will ship in two weeks over there.

Anyone from that area? Kinda strange to have a powerful SC in that country and not right hand side of the car driving. He will be shocked when he puts his foot into this Supercharged Beast

Last edited:
Silver Bullet

Jim

Be very very Careful with that transaction
That sounds liek the BASIS of the biggest international scam going

Make sure you have ALL cash IN HAND before doing anything
DONT WRITE ANY CHECKS OR PAY ANYONE TILL YOU HAVE THE CASH

Conan56 said:
Jim

Be very very Careful with that transaction
That sounds liek the BASIS of the biggest international scam going

Make sure you have ALL cash IN HAND before doing anything
DONT WRITE ANY CHECKS OR PAY ANYONE TILL YOU HAVE THE CASH

Thanks for the info!

His client is sending US money orders and wants me to go to the bank deposit them and make sure they clear. Than I send the extra to the shipping so they can set up there end to pick up the car. I was thinking the same thing I sent all e-mails to friend that know all about that and said it looks as a very serious buyer

Last edited:
Jim Demmitt Jr said:
Than I send the extra to the shipping so they can set up there end to pick up the car.

That's where the scam part comes into play in transactions like this. Be EXTREMELY CAREFUL man. You don't want to be out a car and the money.

8ate8 said:
That's where the scam part comes into play in transactions like this. Be EXTREMELY CAREFUL man. You don't want to be out a car and the money.

This info is much appreciated!

I think once I get the US money orders take them to the bank cash them waite for how ever long it takes to clear than the shipper gets his part. I am extreamly worried of this also. What would you guys do in this case? to make certin the mony cleared just seams strange the whole deal

Jim Demmitt Jr said:
Jim Demmitt Jr said:
This info is much appreciated!

I think once I get the US money orders take them to the bank cash them waite for how ever long it takes to clear than the shipper gets his part. I am extreamly worried of this also. What would you guys do in this case? to make certin the mony cleared just seams strange the whole deal how do check on an e-mail address to make sure its coming from the UK?

Just make sure you have cash in hand before you turn the car over for shipping.

Forged money orders may take some time to clear. I would insist on a bank transfer, I believe that is the most secure but don't take my word on it.

be carefull, I got hurt on a boss351...

Jim Demmitt Jr said:
NCredSC said:
Thank you!

I will just take the US money orders to the bank cash them take home the cash in hand so I know I have it
Wait at least TWO FULL WEEKS before you spend one penny.... I had a casheirs check go south and it took ten days before the guys in the cheap suits showed up at the door wanting to know where I got the bad paper....
If this deal is for real then he should be wire transfer funds right into your bank...Anything else is a rip off and you may as well call the police now while you still have the car, if you do that is....Go with the wire transfer and put it into a NEW account at your bank, NOT the one that you do all the rest of your banking with.... Open a new account with a couple hundred bucks and have it put there. That way if it is a scam all they get is the small amount you have in that new account..........Good luck, you are going to need it, this is starting to smell all the way over here, or you didn't change your socks again,,, one or the other, something stinks.............Rich

pro street rich said:
Jim Demmitt Jr said:
Wait at least TWO FULL WEEKS before you spend one penny.... I had a casheirs check go south and it took ten days before the guys in the cheap suits showed up at the door wanting to know where I got the bad paper....
If this deal is for real then he should be wire transfer funds right into your bank...Anything else is a rip off and you may as well call the police now while you still have the car, if you do that is....Go with the wire transfer and put it into a NEW account at your bank, NOT the one that you do all the rest of your banking with.... Open a new account with a couple hundred bucks and have it put there. That way if it is a scam all they get is the small amount you have in that new account..........Good luck, you are going to need it, this is starting to smell all the way over here, or you didn't change your socks again,,, one or the other, something stinks.............Rich

Just got off the phone.

Talked to a bank rep he said on US money orders they will know right away if there real. I dont want to give anyone my account to wire transfer of cash thats why I dont deal on e-bay eather. The car is not going anywhere until its all cleared "I stink" I flushed twice :)

Jim Demmitt Jr said:
"London UK bound"

The "Silver Bullet" going to a new home in London UK I think it will be the fastest SC in England. Out of the blue after my post on West Coast Pro Mod race cars for sale forum found a buyer. The car sold for $10,000 final deal will ship in two weeks over there.

Anyone from that area? Kinda strange to have a powerful SC in that country and not right hand side of the car driving. He will be shocked when he puts his foot into this Supercharged Beast

Guess its not Calif Quickest and Fastest SC anymore.

Shane

this is Sunday banks are closed around here...

Jim Demmitt Jr said:
pro street rich said:
Just got off the phone.

Talked to a bank rep he said on US money orders they will know right away if there real. I dont want to give anyone my account to wire transfer of cash thats why I dont deal on e-bay eather. The car is not going anywhere until its all cleared "I stink" I flushed twice :)
That is odd, :confused: but if you feel safe then DON"T COME CRYING :( if this goes south on you... :eek: You said you don't feel safe giving up bank info. :) Well that is why I told you to open a NEW ACCOUNT.. :D . If you only have a small amount in there, they can't grab too much, can they???? :eek: :D Postal money orders are sooooooooooooooooooooo eazy to steal and remake that a lot of places don't even take them anymore. :( But if you feel safe then you are on your own....... :rolleyes: :D

youre going to get scammed period.

a gooc car dealer pays the shipper himself. and woulndt make you send the money,

Bill McNeil said:
I'd just send the car once the bank gives you the money.

People in England are generally trustworthy.

:rolleyes:

Who is this Bill McNeil guy anyway?! :D

Jim, one word...

RUN!!!

Cheers,

Sean

Back