5th Annual Chattanooga Meet

SCme

To all,

Its that time again. Time for some tire smoking, thunderdome racing, eating burnt hogdogs fun.

Looks like the projected dates are October 29-30.

There is a tread already started on TCCoA in the Georgia Chapter forum. If you are interested in attending, please either post here or on TCCoA. Include your board name and real name and where you will be coming from if you are a noob if you don't mind, that way we can maybe get people in groups on the trip to Chattanooga.

i might come out to this. Where exactly will it be held? Ive made the trip over to Chatt. a few times, but dont know my way around.

Blown 91 Bird... names Will. Would be coming from Blue Ridge, GA

Will, hope you can make it. Seems everyear it gets better and bigger.

Most likely we will meet Saturday at the old Home Depot place off Lee Highway, which is just right off I-153, just a few minutes from the I-24/I-75 split. Go over to the TCCoA.com and then to the Georiga Chapter, as there are several threads started for more info.

Then its off to the Hamilton Place mall for some good ol Bar-B-Q at Sticky Fingers. Then most head back to the motel to get settled in and usually Saturday night is filled with multiple laps around a go-kart slick track oval.

Sunday is a cookout just a few miles west of Chattanooga on I-24.

Back