Thread: Dzmitry Batsiai

Dzmitry Batsiai

Email Address: dbatsiai@yahoo.com
    User Name: Payton
    Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:This guy is great to deal with. Actually he went above and beyoned. I was not actually dealing with him at first but he came through for me. I even sent him extra money and he turned around and stepped up the shipping instead of putting it in his pocket like I had intended.

seawalkersee
    Chris

Payton

Payton is a great guy to deal with. I bought a DIS Module from him. Real fast shipping, great price and just a very good guy to talk too.

Jean

Bought a stock supercharger top from him 10/24. Arrived in 7 days, no complaints here! Extreme pleasure doing business with. Thanks again!

Chris

Payton recently provided me with a 3 inch air intake - he also installed it for me. The air intake works very well. Thanks Payton !!

Thumbs up

I recently received my 3" intake from Payton and I'm very happy with the quality for the price! Thanks again!

Have to add to this. Just received my 3.5" intake tube from him today. Looks top notch. Even though there was a problem on my end with the deal, he went the extra mile to make things work for me. Thanks buddy. If I can ever help you out, let me know.

Chris

bought an abs master cylender, great seller would buy off of him anytime

Well,

if this was a guy around me that sold parts for cars, hed be the one go to everyday. i just bought a B&M hammer shifter off him, my nicks, the handle looks magnificent and is in magnificent condition, i most deffinitely prefr him to everyone.

Zach Caswell

Parts came in! :D

and they are just as I had expected! Thanks again Payton! I would definately do business with him again! Thanks for the deal on the intake system! Much appreciated!!! Cheers!!

David Duker