Dzmitry Batsiai

seawalkersee

Email Address: dbatsiai@yahoo.com
User Name: Payton
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:This guy is great to deal with. Actually he went above and beyoned. I was not actually dealing with him at first but he came through for me. I even sent him extra money and he turned around and stepped up the shipping instead of putting it in his pocket like I had intended.

seawalkersee
Chris

Payton

Payton is a great guy to deal with. I bought a DIS Module from him. Real fast shipping, great price and just a very good guy to talk too.

Jean

Bought a stock supercharger top from him 10/24. Arrived in 7 days, no complaints here! Extreme pleasure doing business with. Thanks again!

Chris

Payton recently provided me with a 3 inch air intake - he also installed it for me. The air intake works very well. Thanks Payton !!

I recently received my 3" intake from Payton and I'm very happy with the quality for the price! Thanks again! :)

Have to add to this. Just received my 3.5" intake tube from him today. Looks top notch. Even though there was a problem on my end with the deal, he went the extra mile to make things work for me. Thanks buddy. If I can ever help you out, let me know.

Chris

Well,

if this was a guy around me that sold parts for cars, hed be the one go to everyday. i just bought a B&M hammer shifter off him, my nicks, the handle looks magnificent and is in magnificent condition, i most deffinitely prefr him to everyone.

Zach Caswell

Parts came in! :D

and they are just as I had expected! Thanks again Payton! I would definately do business with him again! Thanks for the deal on the intake system! Much appreciated!!! Cheers!!

David Duker

Back