Front & Rear SC seats

CaifanSC

SCCoA Member
As you can see, my basement is a bit cluttered :D :

asientos2.JPG

So im thinking about geting rid of this complete set of SC seats. If there's a good offer out there i wouldnt mind parting from them since they are taking up some space. I was saving these just in case i got a 5.0 tbird and swap them in, but with these gas prices the likeliness of this happening is not very good. Not in the immediate future anyways.

They are from an early style SC, as you can see the front drivers seat is pretty rough like it usually gets, and the passingers side is in OK shape. The rear is also in good shape except for the also typical stiching problem up top. The fronts come complete with seat tracks in working order. The rear comes with the "L" braces, just in case you want to add the fold down rear option to another mn12. For the front you could get good seat covers from coverline, which I used on my 89 and I do recomend (fit like a glove). Im not sure what to ask for these, so i'll leave it up to you guys to make me reasonable offers. However, we all know that these are STILL SC seats. Also, i would MUCH rather prefer a local pick up since these things are bulky. Shipping would be a pain plus pricey. Thanx for looking guys. Now on to the pix:

Asientos1.JPG

Asientos2.JPG

Asientos3.JPG

Asientos4.JPG

Asientos5.JPG

Asientos6.JPG

BLACK SC Seats

Do you have the rear seat for the black set? The seats in my 91 have the common "thread separation" that your grey rear seats show, but your black buckets are nicer than mine. rharmyguy@yahoo.com

FYI, Miguel at www.coverline.net has the pattern to recover that rear section, he got the original "separated" and faded paiece from me and made me one...

Mine is not a slipon cover, but the actual peice that you can re-upholster...

He might can do a slip on, or reproduce the original peice??? Anyways, just thoguht someone may be interested in that little piece of info on those "seam separations"

Back to your regularly scheduled ad :cool:

rharmyguy said:
Do you have the rear seat for the black set? The seats in my 91 have the common "thread separation" that your grey rear seats show, but your black buckets are nicer than mine. rharmyguy@yahoo.com

I actually do have rear set in black BUT, those are not for sale dear friend.

fordmangordo: i really wouldnt wnat to separate these. I'd prefere to sell these as a whole and have somebody pick them up. I guess we can wait and see how things go.

Back