Too Ricy?

• Thread starter xThunderbirdSCx
  • Start date

Underbody neons too ricey?

• Total voters
I seriously have thought about red for my car(its actually red duh) i think it would look descent on there i dunno...

I think it can work but it depends. I'd do it if I was gonna show the car and wanted to highlight something underneath. Or if participating in a cruise/parade where you want to give the crowd something to look at and your wife/girlfriend won't wear that tube top.

I think they can look nice if done right. And if turned on only at night.

(I am very anti-rice ... won't even put a spoiler on my SC ... so this might be a glitch in my personality ...)

i put a 7 color L.E.D. streetglow kit under my Cougar and i love the way it looks when going through all thr stobe patterns or the music interface. Oh and i hate rice burners but the lights kick a$$ under this car.

me personally it has some of its quarks. It really depends on what kind of theme one is going for that makes the lighting worth it. As mine is done I will be putting red neons underneath to give a lil emphasis on the evil95sc and to follow with the interior and its red leds all around. So really it depends on what one is really going for as far as looks.

Neons, lame. Like someone said allready they were big in the 90's but they look out of date now. Unless your into imports.

P.s. spoilers aren't rice....cars have had spoilers for years...that is if they are the right one for our cars

My two cents

Neons, lame. Like someone said allready they were big in the 90's but they look out of date now. Unless your into imports.

P.s. spoilers aren't rice....cars have had spoilers for years...that is if they are the right one for our cars

My two cents, had to jump in... if done right, lights look ok... on show cars... but for the most part it just proves the slogan "all show, no go".

On the topic of spoilers. They have a pupose, to create downforce at speed to keep the wheels that are generating power stuck to the road. Now it drives me absolutly NUTS to see a 4 banger import with a retarded looking tyrannosaurus wing made for F1 cars going down the road. Now lets stop for a moment and ask... if you create downforce at the rear of a front wheel drive car, what do you think happens? That's right, you actually lose traction to the wheels generating power.

When it all comes down to it, life is to short. Go with what you like, do what makes you happy. If you like tyrannosaurus wings and your fruit of the looms hanging out of your pants... more power to 'ya. Just don't forget to pull 'em up when you bail and the cops are chasing you on foot. Well no, scratch that... I just love to see them trip and faceplant on Cops!:D

Last edited:
Back