a few parts for sell

azkickr

If you see something you want, shoot me a fair cheap price and it's sold.

Attachments

• t-bird parts 004.jpg
    t-bird parts 004.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 113
  • t-bird parts 006.jpg
    t-bird parts 006.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 177
  • t-bird parts 010.jpg
    t-bird parts 010.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 119
  • parts 019.jpg
    parts 019.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 109
  • parts 005.jpg
    parts 005.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 132
also......

Attachments

• parts 001.jpg
    parts 001.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 106
  • parts 002.jpg
    parts 002.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 92
  • parts 006.jpg
    parts 006.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 82
  • parts 010.jpg
    parts 010.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 102
  • parts 022.jpg
    parts 022.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 108
and.......

Attachments

• parts 008.jpg
    parts 008.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 92
  • parts 015.jpg
    parts 015.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 67
  • parts 018.jpg
    parts 018.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 92
  • parts 017.jpg
    parts 017.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 92
  • parts 023.jpg
    parts 023.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 101
Bid........!

azkickr said:
If you see something you want, shoot me a fair cheap price and it's sold.
Take $200 for the Supercharger set up and the brake master w/abs? How much for shipping to 06791. L8tr, Frank H.

White Lightning said:
Take $200 for the Supercharger set up and the brake master w/abs? How much for shipping to 06791. L8tr, Frank H.

Sold! Those things are heavy so shipping may be high. I'll check Wednesday after work.

where are you located?? poss interested in the door if its clean (no rust) and also the sub and amp...

These things are taking up space in my shop so I just want them gone. Just make me a reasonable offer and it's yours. I just checked my pm's and people are asking how much for????? I really don't know what this stuff is worth so give me an honest price and you can get a deal.

Blue89SC said:
where are you located?? poss interested in the door if its clean (no rust) and also the sub and amp...

South Carolina. The doors are dirty but rust free. Passenger or driver?

White Lightning said:

Shipping for everything is right at $85 if your still interested.

Where are you located at? Would like to see what can be arranged for that fender and the driver door for shipping to Iowa. $150 for both OK??

Birdman93 said:
Where are you located at? Would like to see what can be arranged for that fender and the driver door for shipping to Iowa. $150 for both OK??

I'm in South Carolina. If you pay shipping then $150 is okay.

O.k...........!

azkickr said:
Shipping for everything is right at $85 if your still interested.
I think that will work out o.k.! How do you want payment? Paypal? Postal Money Order? next question, what is that to the right of the dash cluster in the pictures? cheers, Frank H.

White Lightning said:
I think that will work out o.k.! How do you want payment? Paypal? Postal Money Order? next question, what is that to the right of the dash cluster in the pictures? cheers, Frank H.

paypal addy kmoton@earthlink.net

To the right of the cluster is a tool kit.

Would you be intersted in selling me the blinker switch on the colom. i have payplal. i will instant transfer money tonight for you to ship tomorrow if you would give me a price. ...... is the blinker switch good?

Can you find out what the shipping costs would be from where you are to 52402-I will pay the shipping plus the $150 for the parts

supercharger and abs........!

azkickr said:
paypal addy kmoton@earthlink.net

To the right of the cluster is a tool kit.
Sorry, with the operation on my knee, I sort of lost track of what I was doing, will check my finances and get the paypal funds out to you in a day or two. cheers Frank. Ummm, just for my piece of mind P.M. me a telephone number and address so I can verify we are both being honest, lost a sum of money on two occasion on this site and ....... well, I think you understand!?! cheers Frank H.

91ScDrIvEr said:
Would you be intersted in selling me the blinker switch on the colom. i have payplal. i will instant transfer money tonight for you to ship tomorrow if you would give me a price. ...... is the blinker switch good?

I can't say yes or no to the blinker switch being good or not. The car was a donor car. The previous owner just wanted the motor as he blew his when he installed a different blower.

Birdman93
I'll find out the shipping soon as possible. I'm kind of busy so give me 2 or 3 days.

White Lightning:

Moton
216 Elizabeth ave.
Greenwood, South Carolina [29646]
Hm (864)943-8349
cell (864)554-5008

Back