Come Join the SVTOA Tampa Bay and Central Florida Chapters in Gainesville, FL!

Kurt K said:
If my tranny wasn't slipping in 2nd gear and I didn't have to replace another axle, I'd drive down from St Louis to drive in that.

Kurt, would of been nice to meet you. You would have gotten the long distance award.. :D

Had a great time at Gainesville today. Nice track out in the middle of nowhere, nothing but cows and hay in site. Both SC’s drive great, Mike in the 93 and me in the 89. Some nice cars lots of cobra’s, mustangs, Volvo, BMW M3 (very nice road car). Got to make a few runs, track down for a while Mustang GT broke a coolant line. Got to be very hot would have been nice to have the cool weather from a couple weeks ago. Might start going down to Sebring with the Porsche club and with NASA, they run down there allot during the weekend.

Hi Flip We could not make the Leukemia Poker run due to Wilma in Miami

Flip said:
Kurt, would of been nice to meet you. You would have gotten the long distance award.. :D

Had a great time at Gainesville today. Nice track out in the middle of nowhere, nothing but cows and hay in site. Both SC’s drive great, Mike in the 93 and me in the 89. Some nice cars lots of cobra’s, mustangs, Volvo, BMW M3 (very nice road car). Got to make a few runs, track down for a while Mustang GT broke a coolant line. Got to be very hot would have been nice to have the cool weather from a couple weeks ago. Might start going down to Sebring with the Porsche club and with NASA, they run down there allot during the weekend.

Hi Flip,
We Helped sponsor the poker run, but could not make it due to Wilma the Hurricane! I spent it in Miami with my Mother and Grandmother. What a mess that was If Miami gets a cat 5 It will be catastrophic Like Andrew but If it hits Miami Beach and goes though the center of Miami, The effect in the Florida economy will be totally destroyed it would cost in hundreds of Billions with a B or trillion with a T? I heard the poker run went well. Ed told me. I wanted to make the Mimi meet in Gainesville but had some other things that kept us from going. Tell me about this Sebring deal.
I need to Talk with Mike Bouno about some things we are doing with SVToA
Local and National. I need to get will Bob Knigge about doing some things.
Did you make it to the poker run? Did you put the 5.0L in Mikes car?
I need to talk to you about some special equipment we make in the fabrication shop in Nebraska. You will like these I'm sure everyone will like them. Call me or I'll try to call you tomorrow or Saturday. Got a new Car It's not an SC it's a Mustang with an SC engine...Ready for the track.
Please give Marty my regards,
You Take care.
Victor.....
352-732-5013

Back