Thread: magnaflow res. q's

magnaflow res. q's

does magnaflow make smaller resonators than the 2 x 2.5 in \3 inch out,went to pick and pull yesterday and found a magnaflow res. and 2 flowmaster system on a sc, only grabbed the res. but plan on goin back for the flows,not for the flows but it has a mandrel 2.5 from res. to y pipe that splits atleast 2.25 maybe 2.5 didnt look really close.question is, the magnaflow i have is 2x 2 inch in and 2.5 out,do they make a res. that size or is it a truck dual muffler turned backwards? the case is 14 inch x 8 inchs , i think ill use it eitherr way cause it has all hanger and stuff welded on , so is it a muffler turned backwards or a real resonator?>

Quote Originally Posted by slipknot1212121
    does magnaflow make smaller resonators than the 2 x 2.5 in \3 inch out,went to pick and pull yesterday and found a magnaflow res. and 2 flowmaster system on a sc, only grabbed the res. but plan on goin back for the flows,not for the flows but it has a mandrel 2.5 from res. to y pipe that splits atleast 2.25 maybe 2.5 didnt look really close.question is, the magnaflow i have is 2x 2 inch in and 2.5 out,do they make a res. that size or is it a truck dual muffler turned backwards? the case is 14 inch x 8 inchs , i think ill use it eitherr way cause it has all hanger and stuff welded on , so is it a muffler turned backwards or a real resonator?>
    .........anybody?

why not get a true dual setup dual intet dual outlet magnaflow resonator?