Any Alaska SCers out there?

cinstral

SCCoA Member
ANYBODY from alaska out there? I keep reading about you guys having all the meets, parties, and other such get togethers. i wish i could just cross a state/province or two and be with my fellow SCers. bah, i'm done complaining. Let me know if your in the state and an enthusiast!

Hey, ive been up to Alaska twice. My question is how many months out of the year to you get to drive your SC? I pray that you store it under a roof in the winter. You should check out the SCCoWC. They have good meets and arent very far away.

yeah, thats the part that sucks, I only get to drive it about 4 months out of the year. i do store them for the winters but this one is coming and i do not have a winter car yet for this season. :eek: i try to store them covered, only problem is i have 3 to store every winter. Man those storage facilities make a killing... Anyways, i would love to make it to SCCoWC meets, does anybody know how brutal the roads are going out that way? funny, it was some guy from alaska that directed me to this club, and i never could get ahold of him again.

I remember a guy named "Brad Fielder" who had submitted some timeslips, I have no idea what ever happened to him.

Here is his timeslip...

bradfielderts.jpg

Hope this helps...

-rd

Former Ak. SC'er Here

As blkthndr (Ron??) mentioned I use to have a '95 5 speed. I sold the car to a gentlemen on the East Coast back in '99 to help with the purchase of a house.
When I had my SC I drove it year round, it actually got around quite well with some Blizzaks on all four wheels. The only reason I had to drive it year round was because it was my "family" car. Anyway I check in here every so often to see what is new in the SC world.
Brad

Back