Blower Envy....

thats a nice charger :p

we need to see some footage of it getting some damn traction., I bet any money it would need wheelie bars. That things sitting on enough torque to crumple the whole damn frame into a ball.

If I wasn't worried about e-testing the car every other year, I would seriously consider it. ...I'm talking old school. No EFI. No computer and wiring nightmare. JUST LOTS OF CUBIC INCHES!

Oh, wait. With the price of fuel above $1/L for premium, maybe I should be looking to swap a little 2.0L I4 from a Focus into my SC. ;)

Cheers,

Sean

If your looking for gas millage get that jungle gym car back that you had 2 years ago.

other wise go all out. :)

Jason Wild said:
If your looking for gas millage get that jungle gym car back that you had 2 years ago.

other wise go all out. :)
The guy can't spell
Welcome to North America! Now speak English! ;)

The guy can't spell
At least he can put a period at the end of a sentence.

They teach you that in school before they teach you the entire English language. At least, I knew how to end a sentence before I knew how to spell mileage.

Welcome to North America!
I doubt you'd make a good greeter at a Mexican Wal-Mart! LMAO

Who is this tool anyway? Just some ignorant a$$, or someone we know?

Last edited:
Diehard said:
The guy can't spell
Welcome to North America! Now speak English! ;)

Buddy, please relax with the comments about spelling and grammar. You've been warned about this in the other thread.

thanks,
Ed N.

fast Ed said:
Buddy, please relax with the comments about spelling and grammar. You've been warned about this in the other thread.

thanks,
Ed N.

You So check your post 10 times before you hit Reply.. heh :)

Back