(kenny Brown) Front Suspension Support Brace-group Buy

Ricks SC

Hi Everyone,
We are offering a Group Buy on the(FRONT SUSPENSION SUPPORT BRACE) formerly made by Kenny Brown Performance. These will be professionally jig welded and powder coated black. These fit all 89-97 T-Birds/Cougars and 93-98 Lincoln Mark VIII's.
I need (15) participants in this one. I just posted them on Ebay for $99 plus shipping. SCCOA members that purchase through this Group Buy get free shipping. So, they are $99 shipped. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. I will do my best to get them out sooner. Please sign up below. They resemble the Lower Engine Cradle Brace. They bolt up to the LECB and the front of the engine cradle to drastically stiffen the front end.

Please send payment to address below:

Rick Gall
PO Box 33554
Las Vegas, NV 89133

email--(rmg1968@msn.com)

Member:
1)Ricks SC

Last edited:
i would be first in line but i blew a head gasket early this month. so i need to get it back on the road before i get more suspension pieces. cant wait to get all of these peices though. once i get it running this will be my next move.

where do they go?

hey rick sc,
just wonder where they go and if you have any pics of what they look like?
thanks,
brent

kenny Brown Front Suspension Support Brace-group Buy

Rick, Im interested in maybe two of the kenny Brown Front Suspension Support Braces . Do I /we have tp pay in advance ? and what will be the wait for them ? Please advise, J.P.McDonald

kenny Brown) Front Suspension Support Brace-group Buy

They resemble the Lower Engine Cradle Brace. They bolt up to the LECB and the front of the engine cradle to drastically stiffen the front end. These would need to be paid in advance and delivery time will be about three weeks.

Rick

Rick........!

Interested, but can't find sale in Ebay at your site, or picture of piece. cheers, Frank H. Brace fits nice, thanks for a good deal! W.L.

4 months outa date

White Lightning said:
Interested, but can't find sale in Ebay
Maybe that because the E-bay auction started 18 Oct. 2005.

68COUGAR

Last edited:
Back