Interested in a 2006 SC Shootout?

One thing that may be useful, is a map of NA with all the users posting there locations to it. It would be very nice to see who lived near you also. I am a member of a group that recently started using one that is on line Free.

Here is the one that our group started using.

http://www.risingconcepts.com/frapper/guntruckers

You could start it, and put a link to it as a Sticky on the forums.

Bruce

New thread

392Bird said:
One thing that may be useful, is a map of NA with all the users posting there locations to it. It would be very nice to see who lived near you also. I am a member of a group that recently started using one that is on line Free.

Here is the one that our group started using.

http://www.risingconcepts.com/frapper/guntruckers

You could start it, and put a link to it as a Sticky on the forums.

Bruce

Bruce,
I took your advice and created an SC Folks MAP using your suggestion. Thanks for the great idea especially since you can add a photo and will know who you are talking to when you see them at the next shootout!!

i will try to make it even if it is more then 650 mills, i put on 1600 mills on the big green truck and 900.00$ worth of deisel fule. just to go this year, i have even given up a axe at the race track so 25$ is a small price to pay for a little fun, im in, the money is in the mail and as far as i care you can keep the 25$ even if i cant make it for any reson, i have gone to the shootout,the last two years, and think you have done a hell of a good job each time

Quik95SC said:
Bruce,
I took your advice and created an SC Folks MAP using your suggestion. Thanks for the great idea especially since you can add a photo and will know who you are talking to when you see them at the next shootout!!

Is there a link?

irar said:
Except the map is not complete. I'm not on it, and my membership did not lapse which could cause that.

Ira

Yes you are. Right here. :p

Attachments

• IRAR.jpg
    IRAR.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Just my thoughts here..Go back to an MN12 shootout format. That way you dont have to worry about # of attendance. And how cool would it be to have a final shootout of the fastest of each MN12 body in an all for one glory title?

Personally I dont see myself travelling anywhere near 650 miles for a shootout

XR7 Dave said:
Yes you are. Right here. :p
Now that's cool, but I don't see that map. The map I see when I go to the members area and click on the option at the top of the page is very different. guess I am accessing something old. :confused:

Ira

irar said:
Now that's cool, but I don't see that map. The map I see when I go to the members area and click on the option at the top of the page is very different. guess I am accessing something old. :confused:

Ira

No, you need to open your state's map. You are probably looking at the general world map which only shows what states/countries you are in.

If you are looking at the NY map, then you probably need to zoom in close because some "balloons" are right on top of each other. I didn't find you on first glance either.

Big Go North

"Make it California"

I would be there in a heart beat this traveling half way across the US to the 2005 Shootout is a bit much. Backersfield, Vegas, bring the show closer to us here where the real fast SC's are :D

Last edited:
Jim Demmitt Jr said:
"Make it California"

I would be there in a heart beat this traveling half way across the US to the 2005 Shootout is a bit much. Backersfield, Vegas, bring the show closer to us here where the real fast SC's are :D
The Shootout was close enough for John Shelton to make the trip :) Put your $25 into the mix, so your vote will be added. Maybe, just maybe, the Shootout will be located within 650 miles of your house, which is a lot closer than many of the attendees drove this year.

Driving my SC long distances doesn't bother me in the least-since 2002, I've done at least one 4,000-mile+ trip each summer in my Thunderbirds-I'll be sending my $25 soon :D

Back