Thread: Teves Mark II ABS Master Cyl.

Teves Mark II ABS Master Cyl.

well, cleaning out my shop I decided I have no need for 2 spare ABS master cylnders, so I'm selling one of them. This is the whole master cyl and accumulator found on the early (89-92) SCs with the Teves Mark II ABS system. This unit was taken off of a junkyard SC in unknown condition, I have no way of testing this unit therefore it is beieng sold "AS-IS" but would be good for a rebuildable core or to take your luck at, as I really am unsure of the condition of it. The ABS motor does have surface rust on the motor but the rest looks good.

I am looking to get $120.00 shipped to the lower 48 for it but am open to resonable offers. If intrested please PM me or email me at gregthespy@hotmail.com

anyone intrested?? I can work a deal, or will trade for something performance wise.

Oh yeah, bumpity bump!

I know this is a longshot but do you still have this? If so how much? And how long do these last if they are sitting around? I think my accumulator is bad. I have a 1992 super coupe!

Sorry, long gone!

Quote Originally Posted by bargainhunter1 View Post
    I know this is a longshot but do you still have this? If so how much? And how long do these last if they are sitting around? I think my accumulator is bad. I have a 1992 super coupe!
    I have two units out on the shelf, and one more in a car that I will be pulling out before painting and reassembly. Not sure how they like sitting on the shelf. If you want to make an offer please do so on PM.
    3 SC's over a pair of SHO's ...

Plat O Ribs Full House of SVT!
    SCCoA Member#: 3251

Quote Originally Posted by Plat0ribs View Post
    I have two units out on the shelf, and one more in a car that I will be pulling out before painting and reassembly. Not sure how they like sitting on the shelf. If you want to make an offer please do so on PM.
    I might go with trying the non ABS way, not sure yet. I heard those accumulator balls only last about 10 years. So not sure on a price! Also do you have to be a member to private message? I can't see where you can send a message! Thanks!