SCCoA MAP

Lethal-Venom said:
sorry I didn't look before posting. I see the SCCoA 'members' map sticky post.

I see it's for members only, not non-members like myself...

Would like to see all the people that visit SCCoA, on the map

There is already a Member / Non-member map that was started and it was posted just the other day. Click Here for the thread with the link.

That is not an exaustive list, I am not on it, and the other guy arodun here I know of isn't either...

The real map is the one Mr. Dalke is putting together, so I'd get hold of all your local folk and tell them to vote :D

sizemoremk said:
That is not an exaustive list, I am not on it, and the other guy arodun here I know of isn't either...

The real map is the one Mr. Dalke is putting together, so I'd get hold of all your local folk and tell them to vote :D
I'm not on it either, but that is a map that someone started if you want to see who (member / non-member) might be around you. You need to enter yourself.

But you are right, Dalke's map is the place to be :)

I am not sure which map we are talking about, the sccoa member map is up to date and has 978 entries, both Kurt and Michael are on the map as seen below.

The zoom, the zoom, you need to zoom in...

David, who is not on the map who was/is a member?

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 78
blkthndr said:
I am not sure which map we are talking about, the sccoa member map is up to date and has 978 entries, both Kurt and Michael are on the map as seen below.

Ron, I used the zoom. I was looking for "the-big-e" in Charlotte, NC and he wasn't on it. :confused: There wre 3 members listed in the Charlotte area and he wasn't one of them.

he's on there - see attachment, who else ya looking for?

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 77
Wow, I guess my zoom missed it. Sorry about the confusion Ron. I know things get hectic and y'all do a great job of keeping it under control.

I'll go look again and see if my zoom finds him this time.

Thanks!

I don't have the latest member sheet from George yet, but expect to see yourself on there once I process your member page.

blkthndr said:
I don't have the latest member sheet from George yet, but expect to see yourself on there once I process your member page.

Im sorry if i sounded like i was griping about it because i wasnt. sorry if i came off like that

Derek

blkthndr said:

David, who is not on the map who was/is a member?
Ron, all this map stuff is confusing to everyone. I knew I was on the map you created (the SCCoA members map). I was refering to the other maps that have been started by people here on the board...I haven't added myself to those maps and doubt I will.

I am proud to say I will be on the map that Dalke is making, as I am proud to support the Shootout :)

Back