"SC bug"

I think it does exist. Before my current 92 SC, I owned three other SCs. After those three I bought a 97 Z-28 with a six speed. It is a great car and I've never had any problems with it. I currently have it up for sale and have had my 92 SC for about a month and a half. I cant help it. I just love these cars.

Sickness or obsession?

It must be a sickness, because when I tell people that I have 19 S/C's 1 supercharged Cougar, and 5 LX's they look at me like there is something is wrong with me. Then they ask why? So I tell them why not they're cool looking cars, and ride alot better than a mustang. I don't think I'm sick maybe alittle obsessed.

Rob said:
It must be a sickness, because when I tell people that I have 19 S/C's 1 supercharged Cougar, and 5 LX's they look at me like there is something is wrong with me. Then they ask why? So I tell them why not they're cool looking cars, and ride alot better than a mustang. I don't think I'm sick maybe alittle obsessed.

ninteen???????????
I thought I've been through a lot of cars but not that many. How many of them run? ;)

Addicted

Thirteen of them run some are parts cars, and the rest projects,[if I live long enough to get to them]. I have a large garage with parts from seven other T birds upstairs.

I had a 90 sc that I loved but crashed it! So I told my self I was gonna get a 5.0 mustang or a bronco, I dont know what happened but I bought a 91 sc!!! I had already moved on...... I dont know what happened!!!

bug

its a obsession
i really sit in the back seat every night dreaming of all the cool mods i could have if i had money
no really i dont even have a radio in her but me and the sc have like this weird type of bond it talks to me yelling out for more mods
feed me
change my oil
wash me
gas me up
get a new intercooler
i swear its like a girlfreind
unlike the girl
the SC is a keeper

I was never like this till I bought this car. Iam so deep into this car its crazy. I still dont have it finished this year yet and I am thinking of some really crazy stuff to do. Left to do this year bigger cam and new lifters, 3500 stall converter, make up bracket for racing seat. Alston chassis is 2 blocks from my house so maybe next year all tube chassis with racing suspension, Hairy glass front end, hairy glass trunk lid, glass doors, aluminum flat panel dash, pro 4 link suspension with narrow mustang rear end. Thats the short list.:eek:

SC bug

After buying a 94 last year and this year buying a 91 my wife says I have the BIRD FLU hope the CDC doesnt find out or I,ll have to stock up on Tamiflu:D

19TbirdSC91 said:
how many of you think that the "sc bug" is a true sickness?-lol
:eek: ~"Yeah, the SC-bug must be a mutant virus of the THUNDERBIRD strain. I was infected as a teenager by owning a '55 with a 292 engine. It got worse with my '59, which rode like a truck, and the '64 was heavier than a TANK. The '73 was HUGE and the '80 did NOT feel like a TBird at all! The '86 was VERY comfortable and got me inspired to upgrade to a '93LX with a V8, which I thought was fast . . . until I got the SC. WOW - like a ROCKET!! Yeah, it's DEFINATELY in the BLOOD!"
:D

All I can say is that for 6 years I was happy driving a stock SC, and ever since I came onto this website all I can think about is modifying my cars up.

Its all this damn websites fault......well, the website and all of you headcases on it...

:D

Back