Tire chains.

havent you guys seen the ultra-rare front wheel drive mustangs? it was an experiment that ford was doing to help boost sales...my mom has one to help her out in the snow...FWD for winter, and RWD for summer...come on...gotta read up on your motor trends.... ;)

I think he burned out and broke the chains :eek:

Maybe he has them only up front to give his front tires traction to steer?

Shane

FWD Maztang

19TbirdSC91 said:
havent you guys seen the ultra-rare front wheel drive mustangs?
I know this was meant to be funny, but Ford was actually ready to build a FWD Mustang. It was gonna be on the Mazda 626 platform. All the Gear Head Rags started calling it the Maztang. Then all the Mustang clubs in the country started a letter writing campaign, telling Ford that they wouldn't buy Any FWD Maztang. Ford finally scrapped the idea cuz they finally realized they'd loose their entire Mustang community, to the funny tie guys.

68COUGAR

68COUGAR said:
I know this was meant to be funny, but Ford was actually ready to build a FWD Mustang. It was gonna be on the Mazda 626 platform. All the Gear Head Rags started calling it the Maztang. Then all the Mustang clubs in the country started a letter writing campaign, telling Ford that they wouldn't buy Any FWD Maztang. Ford finally scrapped the idea cuz they finally realized they'd loose their entire Mustang community, to the funny tie guys.

68COUGAR

Was this back in the 80's when the slowstang was supposed to be replaced by the Probe?

Shane

SVO Mustang & TurboCoupe were 4 bangers!

1FASTSC said:
how about the 4 cyl mustang....what a crock.
The SVO Mustang & TurboCoupe was a 4 banger, & it could hang with a stock SC, up to 142 mph. Back in '89 I went nose to nose with a T/C on the autobahn. I only took him by 4 mph, but up to 142 mph, neither of us could pull on the other.

68COUGAR

quick35th said:
Was this back in the 80's when the slowstang was supposed to be replaced by the Probe?

Shane

Yes, the probe was supposed to be raplacing the mustang but thankfully they decided to keep both.

Back