trade my 94 sc for??

TwoToneThunder

pictures are on my car domain page car needs astarter and flywheel i invested alot of money in this car she ran great before

"edited" Sorry didn't look at the interior close. Why the early body and wheels on the 94? 94 bumper covers look waaaay! better IMO. :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
Frank Bokodi said:
"edited" Sorry didn't look at the interior close. Why the early body and wheels on the 94? 94 bumper covers look waaaay! better IMO. :eek: :eek:
i bought the car from a man who paints cars for a living in his opinion he liked the older style front end i like the 92 93s cuz its got the older front with the new ~~~ lol :rolleyes:

titanium89scguy said:
pictures are on my car domain page car needs astarter and flywheel i invested alot of money in this car she ran great before

Trade for what? exactly. What are you looking for in a trade. I have a 99 Grand-am if your are looking for an economy car, or a 95 Ford Explorer if you want an SUV?

Just not sure what you are looking for!

Smitty

What is up with the interior? Early seats and stearing wheel? No hand brake? Is that a 120 MPH speedo?

Not a 94

The more I look at that car it is not a 94. It is a convert. Someone put in a 94-95 dash and door panels. The coolant overflow is on the wrong side and it has a early style windshield washer resevoir. That is definately not a 94-95 car.

Is there no ABS on that car? It looks all wrong for a 94-95 in more ways than the obvious ones. Fess up the VIN number and we can check it out further.

hes right it is a swap car it began its life as a 94 lx and was stripped down to nothing the guy had a 91 sc that had been sitting and had rusted beyond what he wanted to work with
he used the lx to swap the seats carpet stereo etc over
the drivetrain has the 99k miles on it he used the 91 guage cluster
he paints ssr's for a living so the paint job is very nice
he chose the front end of the 91 over the 94 idk why i wish he had used the 94 i have done alot of work to this car including water pump battery headgaskets plugs wires dis belts hoses iac valve and some other stuff

if someone intrested let me know what its worth in trade to you or how much you would pay for it and if something catches my eye id let it go

justin case - whats done to the lx

id really be intrested in someone to do body work and paint to my lx

hey
its a 95 4.6 off the top of my head heres whats on it

u/d pullies
75mm maf
richard m intake tube
lowered 1 1/2
transgo shift kit
it has a higher rpm tourqe converter, i wish i could tell you at what rpm but it was in the car when i got it and i cant remember i wanna say the stall speed is at 2000
according to the previous owner the trans has been rebuilt and it shifts firm enough into second so it'll chirp em
cervinis spoiler
clear headlight corners
17in superior scoundrels wheels (the cobra r knock offs)
tints
repainted 4 years ago

thats about all i can think of,im not sure if i want to part with it yet ive got to think about it a bit more but i just thought i'd throw it out there,only downside is its got almost 130,000 the interior is clean and has parts of it painted like a mystichrome purple color,it just got a new battery new BFGoodrich g-force sport tires ,new strut rod bushings,and an alignment.
gfdfdg.jpg
heres some pics if they work

unimpressivebling.jpg

i67tg.jpg

bird.jpg

176986_22_full.jpg

weeeetrgsd.jpg

but like i said not sure if im gonna part with it yet,just testing the waters,thanks

Last edited:
wow i love the guages thats a nice car i know its bad having 130k miles my lx tranny is going out but the motors strong she burns some oil in the summer im going to pull the heads off and rebuild them so it stops burning oil
so she runs good?

Back