leaving IA :eek:

T-bird4vr

Dudes, I "officially" accepted a position this weekend with Cessna in Wichita to design jets and prop planes.

I'll probably start about the first of the year, so wish me luck.

T-bird4vr said:
Dudes, I "officially" accepted a position this weekend with Cessna in Wichita to design jets and prop planes.

Congrats ......... but you have to come back in the spring for Club Clash!!!!!

We never got to race!!!!! :D

Congrats, Julian! I went to WSU, so I know that area well. I've also got family about an hour from there, and in Wichita too. I'll have to look you up when I'm down there!

Wichita!

T-bird4vr said:

Congrats. We lived in Wichita for 5-6 years before we moved to TX. Wichita is a really nice town, and has all the conveniences without being TOO big. It's about the only northern town I'd actually consider moving back to if we were ever to leave south TX. My wife's family is from western KS.

If you're going o be working at the "main" plant on the west side of town, the area to live is roughly north and/or west of 21st. and Maize Rd. If you're going to be at the east location near Boeing, lot's of people live out towards Andover. I'm sure they've built up lots of nice subdivisions, etc. since we left, though.

Good Luck.

Congratulations!

Moving to a town where if there is any bit of snow, they shut the town down. It snowed one day and my wife went to her brothers and she was the only one on the road.

I still haven't got a REAL ride in your car. Stop by and I'll give you a ride in my new ride.

Michael

Jerry, I guess I didn't know there were 2 plants in town, but the one I will be at is right by the airport (which ever side that is).

Michael, Ya I know, I was thinking about that the other day too. Hopefully it doesn't start snowing here so I can just leave the DR's mounted to other wheels and don't have to mess with the snow tires. (they don't hook up well at all on dry pavement)

Tony, you sound like my g-friend lol. Says she won't fly with me if I get my license in a couple months.

Sam, definitly look me up when you get down there. I won't know any bird guys in the area :mad:

Mike, mine is faster anyway. ;)

Am I Mike or Michael? Makes me sound schizophrenic? :D

I thought you were calling me Mike and Albee Michael. But now I think it it the other way around.

I sure hope Julian is enjoying the ISU football game right now.

Michael

oh wow, i rarely get on anymore but saw this and had to congratulate ya on the job miller. good luck and drop me a line sometime, i wanna hear how replacing your front air dam went...

Mike = Albee
LOL

But hell ya I was at the game. Good one to watch too ;)

Josh, the body man did the airdamn, I don't have/know how to use those rivot deals holding it on. And it does finally stay cool know, which is a good deal :)

a GS? what is that a lexus or something. But ya I don't care Michael, if you want to lose a race that is fine with me ;)

T-bird4vr said:
a GS? what is that a lexus or something. But ya I don't care Michael, if you want to lose a race that is fine with me ;)

1998 Lexus GS 400.

I know I am being a smart axx. They both weigh about same. I have 300 HP and 310 TQ at the crank. We all know what you have at the wheels.

But I could buy a twin turbo kit and easily have 400. There is one with 800 HP.

Get used to it Jules...Ill post a pic of what blew threw witchita yesterday...Its snowing like a bastard here with the end slated to be at 0600 tomorow.

Chris

seawalkersee said:
Get used to it Jules...Ill post a pic of what blew threw witchita yesterday...Its snowing like a bastard here with the end slated to be at 0600 tomorow.

Chris
And Chris, it will be here today, but we're only supposed to get 1-3" :mad: I was really hoping for 6-10"

Back