WTT '89 SC (use as core for MP) for a late model S/C

JStudrawa

I have an extra M90 off my 1989 XR7. I have replaced it with a lower mileage blower from a '92 Bird.

I am wondering if anyone with a late model blower would trade and use the '89, if they are intending to go with a MP2 or 3.

I am under the assumption that an '89 core works just as well for MP-ing as a late model? No loss the other party, I'll cover all shipping, etc.

Blower is in decent shape, needs a rebuilt/porting/MP but should suffice as a solid core. Rick Cunningham can give his opinion if needed, he did the swap for me.

Bump. I know someone wants to use an old '89 blower for a core, rather than their nice late model one that has a home just waiting for it :)

if you can pull this switcharoo off with out any cash to go with it .....................that will be awesome. haha and if you find a second person willing to do this trade let me know as i have a spare early one as well.

I'd be willing to add a bit of cash to this deal. I would hope that someone with new style blower wouldn't just callously waste the extra HP. Not when someone else can benefit as well, in my opinion.

We'll see who bites.

Back