The Virtual mugs of our SC brethren

XR7inWI said:
And just a side note, If you have a car on jackstands and you are pullin' the engine in your driveway.... You most definately ARE a redneck. :D
Tracy

Well then I guess I am guilty of being a redneck then. I still have to yank the motor out of my sister's '95 V6 slowstang and drop in a built 331ci stroker. Then I have to drop the mystery motor into my 92 SC after I build it all up.

Shane

and shane, its not a mystery if i tell everybody about it! :D :eek: :eek:

6'1 220lb football type ?

im 5'10 220 , whats that, hockey type ? haha

well i was 175 when i was boxing a couple years ago.

alls i have to say is muscle weighs more than fat ;)

Thanks man, that is a blurry pic but oh well. I got a lot of pictures of her maybe one day I'll share them with you guys. Maybe I should make her her own website???

I have a little bit of redneck in me too, I have caught my SC on fire once and had to rip out electrical wires with burned through insulation with my bare hands, that hurt like hell. That will teach me to put a fuse on a power source.

I haven't used a tree to pull and engine, but I have modified some tools to get the job done. The guy at Sears was like ~~~ did you do to that wrench? But he gave me a new one. I told him it bent. Well I heated it up with a torch and bent it so it would fit where I needed it to.

quick35th said:
LMAO!!!! :D :D I was just kidding guys thats not me. This is me.

Sorry Chris if a affended you in any way for not being a redneck. I have nothin against them at all. My neibor is one and he has helped me out a time or two with my 35th.

Shane

haha...your neighbor is even helpin me out shane, and my uncle who gave me my SC is a redneck, it is very true, (ppl talk crap about rednecks until their cars break down) and shane, stop lying, we all know that's not you in the pics, ur fatter than that!!! haha ;)

Back