Need Best prices on some ford parts - please help

W

white91sc

Need Best prices on some ford parts - please help

I am going to go over budget in my quest to make it to carlisle unless I do better than the prices on the following:

Harmonic Balancer $191.98
Crank Sensor $ 74.39
Cam Sensor $ 39.72

190 LPH Fuel Pump: $99.99 delivered
Pro-M Bullet 75 MM: $130 delivered
C&L 76 MM with electronics: $130 delivered

The mafs can be used all other parts must be new. If I don't get under these parts prices I probably won't come to carlisle in my SC. Thank you.

Adam Mullen
The SC Kid

Re: Need Best prices on some ford parts - please help

Try www.parts.com/partlocator...eid=213759

Burd Ford Dealer in Indiana

Just ordered a lot of trim pieces for my '90 from them and got about 25% off of list and free shipping.

The discount varies according to the part...looks like 15%-35%.

My local dealer tries to rape me so I did a lot of surfing to find discount OEM parts. Burd Ford is the lowest I've found.

They have a good parts lookup system that can take Ford P/N's if you have them or by menu tree.

It appears that anyone gets the discount!

By the way, I looked up your parts on their site and found the folloing:

Harmonic Balancer for SC: $155.27 (About 20% discount)

Good Luck!

TwoTime, cool link and thanks for postin' it. If ya have a part number it's pretty neat, but if you search by KEYWORD they don't list Thunderbird in the MODEL box. Skips from Ranger to Taurus to Windstar (ARGH!).

still a cool link,

'bird

Tbird88,

At the Burd Ford link, in the box labeled "OEM Parts Catalog", select your "Year" and "Make", then select either "Collision" or "Mechanical" then click on "Search".

Up will pop a page that lets you select "Model" which *INCLUDES* "Thunderbird" in the pull-down list. After picking it up will pop a menu "Tree" of hundreds of common parts for your car.

The trees contain different parts for "Collision" and "Mechanical" so try to look at each one.

Hope this helps everyone in need on this board!

Yep, works great that way!

thanks again, 'bird

Back