new post-89 sc 5-speed for parts

pock1

sup guys i just got the 89 sc 5-speed today.white ext. red int. many new parts ,driver fender is smashed due to abs master cyl failed.motor runs tight 5-speed tranny shift good in all gears.im in hempstead.long island. i have a few persons already asked for the tranny and centre console 1 st come 1 st served. pics on the way. thx tony.

Hi, I need the clutch and brake pedal assembly with all the associated cylinders and lines, the transmission crossmember, and the flywheel as well. Please give me a quote including shipping to 48088. Thanks!

5-speed parts

hi some 1 already has dibbs on the same parts ur asking for, im waitin on his reply. if his dosent come through its urs. thx tony.

pics

i have pics of the white sc 5-speed, for some reason i can't put them on my post! email me for pics........aengine2@aol.com. thx tony.

rear end

super 95 i sent u some email.... slowmoe if u still want the parts its urs. make me an offer with shipping. .thx tony.

Oil Pan

joshbea6 said:
does the oil pan on the 89 have the low oil sensor? if so, how much do you want for it?
im selling the oil pan complete with the seners for $65 shipped.m\o plase .let me know. thx tony.

sc parts

i have a few vmms but the tabs are broken off, the units still work. i have the benzel in blk for $37 shipped.let me know. thx tony.

5-speed parts

sc-cid the 5-speed tranny is still in the car, shifts good in all gears. im in ny where are u located?.............the 92 sc is finally goneeeeeeee. i still have plenty of parts left from it.blk leather seats{driver seat torn on top half} hood ,doors,rims gfx etc......... .thx tony.

I call the e brake handle and all related parts and cables if in good condition. I sent you a PM

Back