new post-89 sc 5-speed for parts

coil pack

yes i have 1 from my running 89 sc 5-speed for $45 shipped. im in ny. m\o please. thx t

Pock1 Is A Thief

***********************WARNING*********************
Pock1...Antony Wilson is a thief...I pian for clutch peddles and resvoir on Jan 3...Keeps coming up with excuses, says he mail it through USPS and they dont use tracking numbers, We all know that is a lie, I will be filing mail fraud charges on him on monday...so dont think you will be getting your parts while he is in jail

5-speed parts

QQ:eek: oh my.why are u posting this b\s for a lousy $65 ?......1 of all when u first asked for the parts.....i told u.....it will be a few weeks before i can get to it b\c of the 93 lx i was parting out first :mad: .ive been on this site for quite some time........and alot of pepole have been to my house and my friends tow yard and all were quite pleased of what i have and what they have bought and seen of my cars. ! u must be a youngin to post some b\s like that. at times im over my head n getting out .........some parts.........but no here has neva said they didn't get there parts smh. there are pics of my parts on this post of what i have why would i want to rip ........U off for $65?.i m not gonna waste any more of my time wit this.i didn't say the ...uspo dosen't give #.i didn't get a # no unless u asked for 1.anywho either u get ur parts or i'll send ur m\o back for $65 and let u go n find ur parts some where else!........i drive automatics, so i have no use for the 5-speed parts so i sell the parts at a decent price some may come later than usual but ..........every 1 gets there parts.it is the holiday{monday}so by wensday u should have ur $ back.....and i will send it with a delivery con.lets see if u will post bacl like a man ,as ur $%^&* like a b**** now.

Bottom line

But the bottom line is you didnt say i was telling a lie, you said a few weeks from Jan 3rd, It is almost to the end of Feb....You know how to get me to stop.....Send me my parts

Good Price

What good is a good price when I dont have the parts, that isnt a good price...that is stealing....Man you really need to watch the laugauge too...there are young ones reading this

I buy alot of parts from Tony and have never had a problem ... also remember that we got hit pretty hard with snow I myself had 28 inches and I'm not far from Tony

Tony is good people to me and everyone I know that has used him for parts

I have been to his house, in the firehouse and to the tow yard

Ready........?

pock1 said:
hi frank this is a 89 with the 2nd glove box on the top. the dash is in good shape, no cracks but its still in the car and i haven't gotten that far on it. im looking for $250 pickup. since ur in ct u can come down and take a look and pick up. thx t
Tony, ya got this taken out yet? Frank.

dash

hi frank after working on the 89 sc{like a mad man b\c some person thinks i steal thiers $} i noticed a long crack n split on the passenger side corner,and q big chunk missing unerneath.glove box is ok, dash is no-good.

parts to ship

these parts will be shipped in the am. now who don't ship parts????????????????.

Hey Tim allen havent heard from you?

I was at Tony's again today how did those tracking numbers look to you ?

shipped parts

QQ hmm no sign of of the man who didn't get his brake parts...........i wounder why he hasn't posted......running his mouth........:eek: anywho.

Yeah, right.........!

I Linked that guys name, will never sell any parts to him.......... bet on it. matter of fact, you outta put him in the bad buyer forum, he belongs there, If he needed the parts that bad, I am sure there are sellers closer to him than you are!,I precisely remember you saying it would BE a while, can't some people read? I think so!!! cheers, Frank H.

sc parts

thx guys for the support. another sc comming in a few weeks with a good dashboard for ya frank. man this ny weather is colddddddddddd .

Back