Unofficial West-End Meet

Eid liek to mke it ot. There how's that for spelling and grammer? Ok so everybody makes some kind of errors, I don't think anybody here is a Steinbeck or Hemingway (could be mistaken the way way some people behave). This criticizing of peoples spelling and grammer is pretty old.
This forum is not a childrens playground.

Andrew Wang said:
Eid liek to mke it ot. There how's that for spelling and grammer? Ok so everybody makes some kind of errors, I don't think anybody here is a Steinbeck or Hemingway (could be mistaken the way way some people behave). This criticizing of peoples spelling and grammer is pretty old.
This forum is not a childrens playground.

I agree. BUT its always fun to read.......

OK CHILDREN Time for us all to get our little carpets and lay on the floor for a time out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steinbeck?Hemingway? Where in hell did you drag them up? LMFAO

Looks like I starts something here oh well, I thought we could have a little fun here.:rolleyes:
I find I find it odd how all the sudden I said something about east and west and we got in to spelling.

Last edited:
coolhand said:
OK CHILDREN Time for us all to get our little carpets and lay on the floor for a time out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steinbeck?Hemingway? Where in hell did you drag them up? LMFAO
What? You don't know John Steinbeck and Ernest Hemingway??? Never heard of them??? Use the GOOGLE!;)

Jason Wild said:
Looks like I starts something here oh well, I thought we could have a little fun here.:rolleyes:
I find I find it odd how all the sudden I said something about east and west and we got in to spelling.
This mocking of people because of their spelling and grammar has been going on for a while and Jason is usually the target. I find it tiresome and immature for someone to sit and go through peoples post to continuously make fun of their spelling. Which comes to my point, what gives anybody here the right to criticize somebody else on their spelling or grammar.

Also notice that in the new version of VBulletin we have since the upgrade a few days ago ...

In the top right corner of the screen when you're making a post, you can now see "ABC" with a chech mark underneath it. That is the spell check feature. If you know that you're not a strong speller, consider using the feature to make your posts more readable. Unfortunately we don't have a grammar check program on here. :eek:

thx,
Ed N.

TO bad you guys didn't say to meet up at HOOTERS tonight. Their having some sort of bikini contest.

Anyway, I am going to try to make it out, I need to talk with Ed about the holiday dinner. Plus I wanna show off my beater with SC wheels......

Back