highest HP stock block SC

Dave,

I'm currently in Charleston working for awhile however I will answer what I can as best I can now. I was running a 6 rib blower pulley (cant recall size as Brian gave me about 5 to play with) along with a custom 2 peice jackshaft pulley (unsure of overdrive) The belt did slip at higher RPMS as boost would drop from around 20 to 17. I seriously doubt the motor was running out of Supercharger although belt smoke was not an issue as with Mendolas car.

The lower intake had a boost leak into the valley of the motor enough to pop the dipstick tube out and I sprung a coolant leak from the IC box. I could not use window wipers with the kit as well.

This is what prompted me to go 10 RIB, use the 10% 10/8 ESM jackshaft and completely redo the whole kit. I also added a shorter snout to move the SC foward more to gain window wiper clearence. I was seriously disgusted to say the least. As for exact numbers I cant really give them to you right now but I do recall the torque curve beng very flat then dipping at around 5,500 or 5,600 which may have something to do with the belt slippage. I'm hoping to be shifting at around 6,000-6,300 rpm. The car was also running a bit rich. No wideband was installed during the run however the black plumes indicated such. I am currently armed with an LM1 Wideband and the SCT tuner package So I will play with the program I have which was only setup for my mass air and injector size. Basically to get it to run.

Hopefully it will have alot of potential as I want to play with alchy injectioon and nitrous as well. See just how well that stock crank and block will hold up.

Besides me not being well verssed in SCT tuning the blower is what has been holding me back all along. Brian said he'd help out withg the tuning so its really a matter of it getting all back together. I have so many project sgoing on now and with all this work down south (gulfport, slidell, new orleans, and variosu areas in Florida) I just havnt had the time to think. It doesnt help my AED 4.6 bird blew up on me and its my priority right now.

This probably doesnt help at all but maybe it will make you understand why I never talk about thsi car anymore. It do however feel it has great potential once running 100%.

Hopefully all will be taken care of with the remodel.

Yes David..Actually they are suppossed to be super unrestrictive and have more surface area then the typically sized IC. That should do me well for boost up to 20 or so. I;m hopng alchy injection will help me achive motor blowing boost levels;O)

Back