Parting '94 SC (few 5 spd parts -ONLY what's listed)

Mercury267

Ignition Box .................................................. ...................................$20.00
Front Bumper Cover ( Does NOT have "SC" on it, GREAT condition) $80.00
Left SC Door (less interior trim and side skirt) .................................$100.00
Right SC Door (less interior trim and side skirt) ..........$100.00

***Trunklid (shaved cylinder and emblems - done w/ metal, no fiberglass $200.00

Shaved0101.jpg

Factory moon roof assy., is complete - sold complete ......................$100.00

Gray headliner - great shape............................................. ................$50.00

Hood (factory - red, straight)......................................... ....................$50.00

5 speed radiator (plastic tanks, no leaks) .........................................$100.00

5 speed drive shaft (needs sanding and repainting) .........................$75.00

COMPLETE pulley set w/ brackets, compressor, alt., etc. ...................$100.00

5 speed tranny dust plate (between engine and trans) .....................$25.00

2 glove box manuals for a 1994 SC, faded, but not filled out).............$40.00

Alway interested in trading ... i need rear cobra hubs, cowl hood, 2" drop spring (fronts only), trac-loc rebuild kit, magnaflow internal X dual in/out muffler, fog light switch, even need chevy parts for '67 nova, 91 camaro, and 76 GMC/ Chevy truck parts.

If you are interested (and have checked shipping cost if needed) please feel free to email me at:

mercury267@juno.com

or

443-864-9144

Thanks,
~Mercy

Do you have the side moulding that goes across the doors in the picture still? If so how much do you want?

answer to questions thus far...

The door guard mouldings are still on the doors, but I do not want to remove them. I could probably part the door glass, wiring, mirrors, motor, and track, but then I would just be left with a shell probably not worth much to anyone, so I would rather avoid that situation.

The hood is the crimson red. Not the dard red.

The car in the pic (obviously) is my 95 LX ... the car which was parted out is a '94 SC (red). The pic is to show the trunk lid because I had the SC one and mine done at the same time by the same shop. I wanted to show a pic so no one thought that I meant the LED panels were filled/shaved from the trunk lid. Both trunk lids are the color of my LX though (neither are red). The one I am selling is not completely painted. There is some primer on it. I didn't want to pay for the paint work on both if I didn't need it.

by tranny dust plate do u mean engine block plate? Also I have a maganflow x-pipe muffler for sale

Back