Friday Friday Friday!!!

Coast to Coast SC

You'll pay for the whole seat but only use the edge!
Where: The Strip at Perris Auto Speedway (www.perrisautospeedway.com)
When: Friday 11/18
What: Rip roaring 1/8th mile drags
Who: Me and any of you lazy bastards who put can down the 40 of O.E. and get off the couch.
How much: $10 to watch $20 to race
Why: Your kidding right?

Seriously, there is a little used track out in Perris that is running Friday night. The streak and I will be there ready to line up against any F-Body reverse racer or cowboy hat wearing MOPAR truck owner who shows. Get there if you can.

Anthony

Was that a call out?

If my transmission wasn't doing the texas two-step (trans mount let go) when i shift i'd be there.

The streak and I will be there ready to line up against any F-Body reverse racer or cowboy hat wearing MOPAR truck owner who shows. Get there if you can.
I'll be there. If Carlos shows up, I will even enter the DTS to school him on driving!

Paul

Come on Carlos....

Carlos, doesn't WAL*MART have an F-Body section? Go down there and take a look. We'll put the mount in at the track. Either that or bring the family truckster, theres a match race! Juliette's Subaru against the Concorde...Guarantee she gets you at the 60 ft mark...:eek:

Anthony

what no 40z at the track?

whooo hooo, sounds like fun already.

add me to the pit crew list. just a trans mount... thats a 1.8 second pit.

glad to hear the streak is making tracks. i'll be there.

jim

You all dont want me to bring the Z.. there will be carnage everywhere.. thunderbird blower belts and blower fluid all over the place when i wax you guys :p

I am shooting for palmdale.. how far is paris from SFV ?

if i get my trac loc done ill be there, they say parts will be in friday I can have it done in few hours,

if it dont come in im out cant race with a single wheel spinning. its like driving on ice.

blksc said:
You all dont want me to bring the Z.. there will be carnage everywhere.. thunderbird blower belts and blower fluid all over the place when i wax you guys :p

I am shooting for palmdale.. how far is paris from SFV ?
Paris is a few thousand miles away accross the Atlantic.

Perris? I dunno a little shy of a hundred.

Little advice...if you do run that fudge body, please at least claim some believable times. Not OMFG it ran 10 seconz and all I haz is a drop in K&N and NAWZ!

I never claimed times that i couldnt back up with a timeslip or you guys being there. Dont get mad because ur POS 35th but the stinking crank through the block twice! (once at my command) MUuuahahahahah

blksc said:
I never claimed times that i couldnt back up with a timeslip or you guys being there. Dont get mad because ur POS 35th but the stinking crank through the block twice! (once at my command) MUuuahahahahah
That's funny, I was looking at the broken crank and block in person just 2 weeks ago and I did not see any holes in the block:confused:
Come on out Carlos, I got a little something for your "Z";)

What time is everyone arriving?

Paul

Last edited:
blksc said:
African American please! Don't make me search for the thread where you were claiming 8 second 1/8 mile times in that run down POC '94 that could barely spin the cylinders at the dyno.

blksc said:
Hey!

For the record that was on 1/8th mile track! :cool:
Oh....so that POS ran quicker if it knew it was on a 1/4? Must have been a marathon runner and not a 100 yard sprinter...:D

Face it man, the only way that thing would go faster than it ever did in a 1/4 mile or 1/8 mile is if you were to throw it off a cliff. Which I hope someone already has done after all the mechanical and electrical gremlins you left in it from messing with it thinking you knew what you were doing.

Carlos: "Hey, this here tube is leaking, lets throw some dirt in it to clog it up."
*car dies*
Carlos: Uh oh, time to trade in on a Concorde.
*after messing with it, IT died too*
Carlos: Welp, at least its under warranty.

:p

Al! quit your whining. Your car sucked deviled eggs and thats that. You never hammered a time as quick as mine and you had alot more mods with your ported manifolds and this and that. ONly thing you were missing were the 100 reflectors on the side of the body that blinds your opponent so your sorry arse POS would win a race before it snaps another crank!

blksc said:
Al! quit your whining. Your car sucked deviled eggs and thats that. You never hammered a time as quick as mine and you had alot more mods with your ported manifolds and this and that. ONly thing you were missing were the 100 reflectors on the side of the body that blinds your opponent so your sorry arse POS would win a race before it snaps another crank!
My dyno and time slip are up. That car is literally in a bunch of other cars now and still lives. If you ever trapped higher than a 92 MPH raise your hand.....that's right bish! Now go set up my server!

You had a better blower almost the same mods and couldn't get the POS to run right...

I snapped cranks cuz of RAW POWA!

lol

PS Love? Negro you better be dying or drunk or both....none of that love crap.

Back