and then there where two

Markviiiedrea

I know I'm not in FL any more nor do I have an SC (yet) but I just wanted to say hi. I bought an other MarkVIII so now I have a 93 and a 94.

The 94 is parked for the winter the tranny went and broke again so on an impulse I bough the 93. For really chap to only 1400 bucks for this one. I figured buy a new tranny or a new car. Well the car was cheaper (and faster than my moded 94 mark)

I wanted to get down there for the rod run in Daytona, I just love that show. But I have a new job, new car, and a new girl friend so things are a little tight right now.

Markviiiedrea said:
I know I'm not in FL any more nor do I have an SC (yet) but I just wanted to say hi. I bought an other MarkVIII so now I have a 93 and a 94.

The 94 is parked for the winter the tranny went and broke again so on an impulse I bough the 93. For really chap to only 1400 bucks for this one. I figured buy a new tranny or a new car. Well the car was cheaper (and faster than my moded 94 mark)

I wanted to get down there for the rod run in Daytona, I just love that show. But I have a new job, new car, and a new girl friend so things are a little tight right now.

Glutton for punsihment!:eek:

Back