'89 to '91 SC parts For Sale

Randall Burnett

SCCoA Member
I have a wide variety of stock '89, '90, and '91 SC parts available. Of course most parts will work on the '92 and '93 years also. All parts are located in Clinton Corners NY 12514, near Poughkeepsie.

Available for pick-up only are engine blocks, doors, hoods, trunk lids, etc.

I have interior parts in Currant red, light blue, dark blue, and some titanium parts. These parts include seats, (front and rear) all trim, carpet, headliners, rear deck carpet, complete sunroof assembly, instrument clusters, wiring, and so on

All drivetrain parts available, from engines and engine parts, superchargers and related intake parts, trannys, driveshafts, complete IRS, SC wheels and ABS master units. Basically any parts under the hood.

Exterior parts include fenders, GFX, hoods, doors, trunk lids, front and rear bumper covers, inner bumpers, radiator supports, mirrors and glass.

Too many parts and not enough storage space.

E-mail or PM me with your needs. E-mail RABLAB156@AOL.COM

Thanks,
Randall

90blkbrd said:
I just emailed you.

Replied via E-mail. Let me know on the GFX clip. The driver side Currant seat switch panel is in great shape. Might have someone interested in the complete seat, if not i will get back with you.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Randall

I need a good condition E-Brake handle and all the related cables shipped to 44060.

Seats

the-big-e said:
Randall....

I am looking for a bolster cover like this one in tweed....http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70136

I am also looking for the same bolster cover in cloth currant....

I might be in the market for a grey cloth one as well.....

Hi Ed,

I do not have the seat bolsters you are looking for. I have light blue, dark blue, currant red, and a set of tan seats from a 94 SC.

Look forward to talking with you, sometime soon.

Randall

E-brake Handle

xThunderbirdSCx said:
I need a good condition E-Brake handle and all the related cables shipped to 44060.

Let me check on the e-brake handle. I need to make sure i do not need one for one of my project SC's.
I will be in touch.

Thanks,
Randall

Got a harmonic balancer?

I have a 93 5 speed. Got a balancer in good shape that will fit?

How much shipped to 21046 columbia md

Back