'89 to '91 SC parts For Sale

Tranny

5.0xr-7 said:
do you have a 5-speed tranny?? if so whats your price shipped to 79930???

I do not have a good 5spd tranny that i want to sell at this time.
I do have plenty of other 5spd parts available.

Thanks,
Randall

Hi, I need a clutch/brake pedal assembly (including cylinders and lines to the tranny) if you have these parts available. I also need a flywheel for a 5-speed car if you have one in usable condition, and the engine block plate (I think that's what it's called, anyway -- it's the steel plate that goes between the engine and transmission. Please give me a quote for these items shipped to 48088. Thanks. Also, do you have any differentials from an auto SC? I need a trac-lok 3.27 differential, which is what I believe came in the autos. Let me know if you have one, and if so, how many miles are on it. Thanks.

SloMo228 said:
Hi, I need a clutch/brake pedal assembly (including cylinders and lines to the tranny) if you have these parts available. I also need a flywheel for a 5-speed car if you have one in usable condition, and the engine block plate (I think that's what it's called, anyway -- it's the steel plate that goes between the engine and transmission. Please give me a quote for these items shipped to 48088. Thanks. Also, do you have any differentials from an auto SC? I need a trac-lok 3.27 differential, which is what I believe came in the autos. Let me know if you have one, and if so, how many miles are on it. Thanks.

You have a PM regarding these parts.

E-mail RABLAB156@AOL.COM

Thanks,
Randall

Back