Someone tried to steal my SC last night

Damn! That is tough Jeramie. Like everyone said and you probably know you need somewhere to keep it.
I know the feeling of coming out to your car totally messed up in a botched attempt to steal it. I had someone try to pry open my door and hatch in an attempt to break in to my car about 10 years ago. 2K in damage and they didn't even get into the car.

Toms-SC said:
.....use the anti-theft feature
My Anti-Theft Device...

These guys were stupid...Why the heck did they have to pop BOTH door locks?:mad:
I think we all should have some sort of kill switch hidden somewhere, or maybe even in plain sight... Maybe move the headlights somewhere else and use the headlight switch to ground out the coil pack or something..Who would think about turning on the headlights to steal a car?

Attachments

• KP944D.gif
    KP944D.gif
    46.6 KB · Views: 26
ditto that i have one too need the whole enchilada or just the key housing? steering wheel? covers are they ok I have all in black free just send shipping .

let me know oh yeah Prick racing told me you needed a column.

just smashed my parts sc so this is the last sc part I have steering colume and dash isrtment and vents glove box anyone else need any of this ?

Thank you both for the offer! But since I now know an auto steering column should work, A local SC guy is donating that plus some lock cylinders to me.

I'm still not sure how to repair the doors.. I think I'm going to try banging them back in and just hope the 96-97 door handles will cover the damage.

that sucks man, when i had my 92 yukon stolen, they pried out both door handles and the tailgate handle. dunno why, you can get into one with a close hanger in about 30 sec...

did anybody see the jackal with bruce willis and richard gere well whatever that death spray he put on the handle to his minivan you need to spray that opn you door handle and then eb waiting to call the coroner when they pull that ~~~~~ again

sorry to hear about the news.....i had the same thing happen to me.......All this stolen car talk really sucks....my friend honda got stolen for the second time in one month...just threee days after getting it back fixed after the fist attack.....people theses days.....
They should all be shot.......

best of luck

Back