302 Engine Performance Parts

blue94sc

Well, I finally gave in and decided to part out a 302 engine that was given to me for my Mustang (No longer have).
The engine was disassembled to be balanced and blueprinted with additional work in mind. There is no damage from a blown head gasket, rod bearing ...etc. This engine has been in storage for a few years but is in good shape. Here's the list:
  • The block is in good shape. It has been repainted and the oil galley coated for better oil return. It has been bored .030 over. The cam bearings are in good shape. The crank will probably need to be polished up or reground due to the surface rust on the journals. It is a 1969 block (C9OE) Make offer
  • The rods have been shot-peened, straightened, casting marks on the sides have been ground, and new high strength bolts installed. $50
  • The pistons are newer forged (L3003F30) TRW .030 over and in excellent shape. $150
  • The cam is a Comp 31-226-3 with a grind number of 280H-10 with a .512 lift and 280º duration. This cam made the engine lope nice! (Includes Lifters) $50
  • Newer pushrods. $20
  • Guide plates. $15
  • CompCams roller tip 1.6 ratio rocker arms. $75
  • Screw in rocker studs with locking adjusters. $25
  • Double roller timing chain. $15
  • High volume oil pump W/Shaft & Pickup. $25
  • Dampened valve springs, keepers, washers.
  • Cast iron heads need cleaned up. (C9OE 302 Windsor 4V RARE) Make offer
  • Edelbrock Torker II intake manifold and t-stat housing (Like New). $100
  • Crank vibration dampener. $25
  • Chrome valve covers. $15
  • Mustang Oil pan. $15
Prices do not include shipping and are negotiable.
I live in Toledo, Ohio and can deliver heavier items for a negotiated fee. All items are available for pickup as well. I also have a red 84-86 Mustang/Capri passenger door in good condition. Email me at
hurricane29@sbcglobal.net or you can call me at 419-787-4163.
I hade a few pictures uploaded in my old post. LMK if you would like other pics. http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60893&highlight=302
Thanx
Bill

Last edited:
Last chance

Last chance for anyone interested.
Going on eBay.
LMK

Willing to trade for BHJ balancer (94), crank pulley, ...etc.

Back