Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Real Street Performance

Can we please just take these things to a new thread if they are even worth discussing? I have no desire to re-read any of this thread nor to drag up anything from days gone by. I've already said more on the OTHER M90 thread than I care to be involved with. If you guys really want to carry on this thread you'll need to do it without me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

Quote Originally Posted by XR7 Dave View Post
    Can we please just take these things to a new thread if they are even worth discussing? I have no desire to re-read any of this thread nor to drag up anything from days gone by. I've already said more on the OTHER M90 thread than I care to be involved with. If you guys really want to carry on this thread you'll need to do it without me.

Dave,

Other than a few dissagreements over what type of blower is best I think it contains a lot of good info about the various blower options. IMO, This is good info for some of the newer guys and now that 3 years has past we can look back and see which of our assumptions were true and which ones were false.

David
    1991 SC AOD 4.2..2.3 Whipple..........10.910 @ 125.61
    2016 SRT Challenger Hellcat...............707HP/650TQ

My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by thunderkid84 View Post
    do u have any pics of your port job ? i'd like to see how closely i ported mine to someone else's.
    They're on my cell phone camera, but sure I can send you the pictures when I get home from work.

Quote Originally Posted by David Neibert View Post
    Dave,

Other than a few dissagreements over what type of blower is best I think it contains a lot of good info about the various blower options. IMO, This is good info for some of the newer guys and now that 3 years has past we can look back and see which of our assumptions were true and which ones were false.

David
    i've been reading this thread for 2 days now on and off and i'm only on pg 7. but like dave said it is great reading and i've learned quite a bit from it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppa822 View Post
    They're on my cell phone camera, but sure I can send you the pictures when I get home from work.
    sweet !