more questions

sendo

what year did the thunderbird have full tail lights? not like my 90 lx that just had the corners.

test drove a 93 sc 5 speed and when i got on it the green firm ride light comes on, and when i rev it higher the engine light comes on but turns off when in lower rpm.
is the green light normal? and what can cause the engine light to come on?
thanks, Sendo

My 93 5speed has full tail lights,and the firm ride coming on is normal it,s the arc kicking in.unless the light is blinking which could be a problem.

"full taillights" started in 92. 89-91 had only a reflector on the trucklid, whereas the 92 & up have LED illuminated panels.

sendo said:
what year did the thunderbird have full tail lights? not like my 90 lx that just had the corners.

test drove a 93 sc 5 speed and when i got on it the green firm ride light comes on, and when i rev it higher the engine light comes on but turns off when in lower rpm.
is the green light normal? and what can cause the engine light to come on?
thanks, Sendo

If you can, take that 93 SC to an Autozone and have them check the computer for codes. That should tell you why the CEL is coming on when you gas it, plus its free!

Shane

Jacob_Royer said:
Buy it I love my 93! and it will beat the hell out of the pre-99 4.6 stangs...

I have a pre-99 stang and it is only a 3.8 ..... I will give your 93 a run for the money. :)

Back