Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Welcome!~

Re: would like to join the chapter

Originally posted by lightningbird01
    hey guys, would like to join the chapter but i need to get in the club also. I should be arriving in Texas about march 8 or 9 so maybe once i get my computer back up we can make arrangements to meet somewhere and I can meet some more sc fans besides myself.
    Howdy, what part of Texas are ya movin' to?

'bird

Talking It's about time!

Finally! A chapter that deals with us folks living on the Gulf Coast. It seems like everytime there is an event, we are always left out in the cold. Outfreakinstanding!

Thundersteel
    '95 SC 5-speed

just wanted to say howdy to everyone on the board

i hail from El Paso Texas..

names Duane got a 92 red SC with 53000 miles on it
    and my dad who posts under my name sometimes had a 93 red Sc

i heard theres another guy from el paso on the board...does he happen to come in here? i wanna have a get together for some SC guys and i don't want it to be me my dad and like 3 other sc owners i know

look forward to seeing you all on here

-Duane-

you can consider me a member of the SCCoGC. When is the next meet??

I would like to join I live in South Mississippi but most of my family is in Houston Tx so I hope we can have a meet somewhere close. Would like to see some other fast sc's.

White 90 5 Speed

I've been to Missisissippi many times and never seen any Super Coupes. I go at leats 2 or 3 times a year to Nesoba Co and I always take my Coupe. It would be nice to meet some of you guys next time im there, mid July.

I'm in a suburb of Jackson. You're right about SC's here. I've only seen 2 others and they looked like crap. Just barely this side of junkers. Not long ago I did meet a guy that saw me in my car and stopped to talk. Said he was rebuilding his, and it sounded pretty darn nice. I forgot his name, but he mentioned being on here sometimes.

Please see this thread:

SCCoAGC Meet

Thanks,
    Calvin

Other Fast Thunderbirds

I understand that the SC is a very nice bird, but there are other fast birds out there too. I own a 66 with a 428 that puts out 435HP on the dyno... You know the old birds are not cream puffs.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hey Georgia, Always wanted a 66

I have a friend restoring a 428 '66. I hauled it for him from Denver to TX. It was running and draivable. He has the car completly in pieces now. Engine tore down. Body on the side in a jig he built to scrape and undercoat. Has a 60 he is restoring. He bought box fulls of 64-66 parts from a guy who striped several and crushed the bodies. His whole house is litteraly filled with parts. Anyway your car looks good and I miss the V-8. I am putting a big block MoPar in a 91 though. Oh my friend is planning on using a T-Bird SC rear independent suspension he bought in one of them.

hey guys

sayin howdy from amarillo texas, any SCers up here? hey fear this sc you have my car!!!!! mine looks just like that! anyway any meets yall have just telll me and if im not in school (still a sophomore at AHS) me and my dad will come. well i hope i can contribute some and remember to tell me about the meets!!!

HowDy RED
    I believe there are a few SC'ers up in the Dallas area, as I really don't think there are many from Amarillo. A few of us live down around the Gulf, from SA to New Orleans. There aren't a bunch of SC's in the southern states, compared to the NorthEast or MidWest. So as you can see we are kinda stretched out, but we have managed to have a small meet in the Houston area from time to time.

I believe the next meet will be here in New Orleans around Mardi Gras time frame, Feb 2004. Will have more details once we get closer to Feb.

Welcome~

Cheers,
    Calvin

hey fear this

i tryed to PM you but it said your mailbox is full and i cant email you. hit me back and ill get the message to you.

Just your PM 92redsc.

Calvin

I am interested. I am currently rebuilding a 89 SC that I found with bad heads. I am in Ridgeland, Ms and I know that there about 4 to 5 SC's in the Jackson metro area.

Don