Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Welcome!~

Hey everyone. I joined back in 2005 when I was selling my 89 XR7. I have missed the car every since. I am actually looking into getting one again. I remembered this site and figured I would check it out again. Hopefully I will be on here more often. Just thought I would say Hi and to see if anyone is in or around Mobile, AL. I havenít seen very many around here.

David

I'm in Mobile. I sent you a PM.

Add Me To The Chapter

I live in Nederland, Tx. thats about 30 miles from the state line I'd lihe to join the chapter you can contact me at: [email protected] if you need anymore info. thanks
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by texashurst View Post
    I live in Nederland, Tx. thats about 30 miles from the state line I'd lihe to join the chapter you can contact me at: [email protected] if you need anymore info. thanks
    Steve
    OK.. consider yourself joined.. You'll need to learn the secret handshake though if you want to attend any of the secret meetings.

Just kiddin with you. The "Chapter" is really just a forum for people to send messages to/from others in the state. Its quite informal.

I'm interested in joining. I live in the Beaumont area, TX.

Quote Originally Posted by gsp393 View Post
    I'm interested in joining. I live in the Beaumont area, TX.
    where in beaumont are you at maybe we can get togrther sometime

Hey there I live in Denton Tx and have been a member of SCCoA since January this year and a lil curious about this club and would like to know more about it. [email protected].

Saying hello from Mesquite Tx. I know theres several sc's in the area, just haven't seen any. Except mine...

membership

i have a 90 xr7 and would be interested in joining please let me know how i go about this

alabama

holding down middle alabama 95 auto \just n. of montgomery
    [email protected]

Hello.

Mighty quiet in our neck of the woods.

Might be time for us to put together a mini shootout for the southern states...
    95 SC Auto
    95 SC 5-speed Toy
    Rodney

Best time 95 5spd 14.58 @ 93.50 totally stock and tired.

Rodney,

Sounds good, see if we can round up a few SC's. Maybe mid spring while the weather is good.

Here in central TX there are a few, unfortunately I don't see them on the boards much. I see "ecyrbh" from New Braunfels occasionally. There's Zack down by Lockhart. There is a SCer in Cedar Park who picked up a low mileage car from California, would love to see his car. A few others around Austin.

Wonder how Jerry Davis "TXSC" is doing up in the Dallas area, haven't seen much from him lately.

Charlie
    Harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

I'm here frequently,just let me know what gonna happen....

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieB View Post
    Rodney,

Sounds good, see if we can round up a few SC's. Maybe mid spring while the weather is good.

Here in central TX there are a few, unfortunately I don't see them on the boards much. I see "ecyrbh" from New Braunfels occasionally. There's Zack down by Lockhart. There is a SCer in Cedar Park who picked up a low mileage car from California, would love to see his car. A few others around Austin.

Wonder how Jerry Davis "TXSC" is doing up in the Dallas area, haven't seen much from him lately.

Charlie
    Do we want to rent a track or something?

I think it would be fun to have a Spring Shootout here. I should post out in main forums to see how much interest there could be. I think they get missed here in the area Chapters.
    95 SC Auto
    95 SC 5-speed Toy
    Rodney

Best time 95 5spd 14.58 @ 93.50 totally stock and tired.

A get together?!

This place is quiet

maybe get the word out to do a local meet n greet up here in the Humble/Houston area- plenty of parking areas and decent places to eat!