$10 and $20 Decks / Momo Shift Knob

jc91sc

I've got alot of stuff in my garage that I'm going to need to get rid of due to a move in about a month or so. I'll be placing a few of these posts in the coming weeks, but these units were the easiest to assemble and post on. I checked google.com and all units still are found in searches. I can send actual pics as well, but for specs and all please search. I'm not asking enough for any of them to find all that info :D Most units have been in garage for at least a year. I've tested each unit and have listed operational problems. If none listed, then the unit is GOOD! Here gos:

Kenwood KRC-S100 Cassette *FREE* just pay shipping
Kenwood KDC-6003 CD Deck *$15 + shipping* SOLD
Kenwood KDC-7009 (works properly, but face won't rotate on CD eject) *$15 + shipping*
Clarion RDX565D *$20 + shipping* SOLD
Clarion DRB3375 (cds track and play sometimes...may need cd tray or just good cleaning/ AM-FM perfect) *$10 + shipping*
Sanyo ECDT1550 (cds track and play sometimes...may need cd tray or just good cleaning/ AM-FM perfect) *10 + shipping*
Aiwa CDCX136 (cds track and play sometimes...may need cd tray or just good cleaning.

Brand new in the box MOMO Silver Phantom Shift Knob * $25 + shipping*

Found a few working subwoofers as well!

(2) 10" Kicker Competition 4 ohm (model 10c) (foam surround deteriorated on one, but still operational..other, surround shows wear but still in tact) *$15+ shipping for one with bad surround..... $25 + shipping for good speaker* SOLD
12" Kicker Impulse 8 ohm (model 128i) *$25+ shipping* Spoken for (pending payment)
12" Rockford Fosgate Punch dual 4ohm (model HE2) (surround has scarring on surround) *$30 + shipping*

Also found: Brand New in Package Raptor 1 Farad Capacitor * $40 shipped*

*Link to Pics ADDED*
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/curry762000/album?.dir=/bb18

Just ran across a couple sets of speakers in my garage I'd picked up for a friend awhile back. He never came and got them, NOR did he pay me for them. I don't need them. I just want to get the money I put in them back! They are two pairs of Kenwoods, model numbers:
KFC-C6879ie
KFC-5708C

They are both current models. So they can be looked up on Kenwoods website. I'm looking for $100 shipped for both sets... not each set, I mean ALL FOUR SPEAKERS. :D

Any questions, feel free to PM or email me. Thanks.

James E.
AdrenalineTuning@excite.com

Last edited:
Kenwood KDC-7009 (works properly, but face won't rotate on CD eject) *$15 + shipping*.....so are you saying it will or will NOT play cd's?
aslo cant get the link for pics to work..send me the pic of this particular one plez.
rzibilske77@yahoo

rzibilske77 said:
Kenwood KDC-7009 (works properly, but face won't rotate on CD eject) *$15 + shipping*.....so are you saying it will or will NOT play cd's?
aslo cant get the link for pics to work..send me the pic of this particular one plez.
rzibilske77@yahoo

No, it DOES play CDs...there's a CD in it now that plays, it just won't eject the CD. I believe the ribbon cable that connects from the face to the circuit board is the culprit.

LINK IS BACK UP!

Thanks.

James E.
AdrenalineTuning@excite.com

Back