Scat H-Beam Connecting Rods - Possible

Group buy is on. Costs went down a bit for the initial shipping so final price per person (set) is $278.74.

The Following People have expressed interest:
V8Supercoupe (Skip) [PAID]
Blown38 (Chris) [PAID]
Birdman93 (Anthony)
Me (Mike) [PAID]

They have been PM'ed with the details for the purchase.

If you want to get in on some rods we would need 4 more sets to be ordered so we can order even sets of rods. We can't order rods seperately.

Last edited:
Randy,
Right now there is one left and it's allocated to Birdman93. He needs until the end of the month to have the funds and i'm giving him that time. If in the end he chooses to wait for any reason I'll try to get in touch with you.

I've got enough funds now to place the order, I'll cover the 4th set for now. I'll transfer the paypal funds into my account and as soon as paypal gets that done I'll place the order. Hopefully tomorrow.

I'll let everone know when the order is placed and then when the ETA for delivery is.

Thanks.

Mike

Im going to try to get a set of the 351 football rods. I guess they are pretty strong. I hope they are not TOO heavy...with my new aluminum flywheel.:D

Chris

Im going to try to get a set of the 351 football rods. I guess they are pretty strong. I hope they are not TOO heavy...with my new aluminum flywheel.:D

Chris

The rods have been ordered and I've been told I should see them middle of next week.

If I can have them by Wed I should have them out to those that purchased them by Friday.

Mike

Didn't get a tracking number as they had to have the rods drop shipped from SCAT. They left Scat on Monday so I should see them end of this week, or first thing Monday.

**Heads up**

The 6.2" length rods from Scat are only available in .927 bushed pin size. Stock Ford pin size is .912. Just figured this out today.

If you're getting custom pistons made (which you'll need to do for 6.2" rods) you'll need to make sure you specify the .927 pin size. Note if you drop down to a 9.125" rod, you can get the .912 pin size.

I goofed, my custom pistons were made with the .912 size so I'm having to have new bushings pressed into my 6.2" rods and honed down to the .912" size.

Back