Who has a '95-'95 Xenon FAD?

007_SuperCoupe

As the title states, who has this on their SC? Or does anyone have any pictures of the air dam (not installed) or technical specifications on it?

I've seen the '96+ Xenon FAD on an '89-'93 bumper. I believe that the '94-'95 FAD will fit on the earlier style bumper with very little problems. I'm just wondering if anyone has put this air dam on their SC...I don't care if it's a '94-'95 SC either. I'm just wondering how it fits to the bumper cover.

I have a 94-95 Xenon FAD that I was going to put on my 90 SC ( then I crashed it) I matched it up on the car and it fit fine! It even lines up with the SC gfx:) My buddy had found it at a junkyard & in good coundition! Look around you might get lucky! :D PReDiTR 91 :cool:

You don't happen to have a picture of it do you? Thanks for the info though...I was about 90% sure that it would mate up fine. I just wanted to know if anyone had done that.

Unfortunately, there's very few parts yards around here who have an SC. In fact, I only know of one here, and it's one that I removed everything of value on and sent there!

I'll be getting mine in short order here. Just have to make sure I've got all the $$ from the insurance of the kid who pulled out in front of me. Then it'll be on its way. :)

I have a fulll Xenon kit on my 95' cammed out 4.6.. well the front air dam is pretty easy to install.. it requires a buddy or 2... I used double sided tape that is made for industrial use.. you can get it at any place that sell stuff for painting cars like PPG... dont use the one it comes with... that one is ok for the sides and back..but not the front thats where all the force is..I would recommend to put screws on it where the fog ligts go cause it does get heavy up front..

Back