89,90,92,93 SC's For Parts

no164ford

I have a white 92 w/ black leather, A black 90 w/Black leather, and parts left over from 2 89's and a 93 SC all cars were 5 speeds. I do not have any good radios, HB's or ABS units left. IF YOU WHANT PHOTOS I WILL TRY TO GET THEM BUT MY CAMERA IS GOING BAD AND ONLY WORKS WHEN IT WANTS, SO PLEASE ONLY ASK FOR PHOTOS WHEN YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT BUYING. If you look under the GOOD SELLERS form for Paul Smarsh you will see I have good feedback and can be trusted. Here is a list of some of the stuff I still have.

Black leather front seats in good condition.

Black interior pices and parts.

A few 89-93 blowers and pipeing.

4 or 5 lower intakes with inlets.

Good heads.

1 good motor with high millage.

Rear ends with 2.73 gears.

White rear spoiler.

Good set of bumper covers (Pick up only no shipping).

4 JBL preimum 6x9 speakers not sure of the foams cond. but sound good.

1 JBL sub with box, speaker is not the best.

Some 5-speed parts left.

And many many more parts just ask.

black leather front seats

How much shipped to 33314 buisness address,where are you located?
thanks,Andy

tribirds said:
How much shipped to 33314 buisness address,where are you located?
thanks,Andy
I am located in Northern Cambria PA 15714. If I ship the seats I will have to ship each seat in 2 sections but they are not hard to put back together. I will mesure and weigh them and PM you a price today.

Hi, I need a clutch/brake pedal assembly (including cylinders and lines to the tranny) if you have these parts available. I also need a flywheel for a 5-speed car if you have one in usable condition, and the engine block plate (I think that's what it's called, anyway -- it's the steel plate that goes between the engine and transmission. Please give me a quote for these items shipped to 48088. Thanks. Also, do you have any differentials from an auto SC? I need a trac-lok 3.27 differential, which is what I believe came in the autos. Let me know if you have one, and if so, how many miles are on it. Thanks.

I need a blower speed controler for a 93 with automatic climate control.. the one thats in behind the glovebox.. also a speedo with a good odemeter and shoot me a price on the sub.. shipped to 47454 PM if you don't mind i will miss the reply in here..

Hey man how much for heads shipped to 85032??? i need to know asap i need to egt the heads by friday so i have a car when i get back from vegas becasue ill be lending my step dad my car for now please let me know....

89 sc dash instrument cluster

am in need of one in good shape, my speedo and tep gauge have failed. Does anyone rebuild these things?

black interior parts

Hello there Sir. I need a few black interior items

black driver side kick panel
both front seatbelts (male and female)
black weatherstripping from doors
rear middle seatbelt (male and female)
both panels that are hidden by the rear seat. unsure of what they are called... but they are plastic interior panels...

please let me know how much for all of the above, shipped to v7c 1k6 (vancouver canada)

my e-mail is supercoupe@gmail.com pls dont PM, as i am rarely on here. thank you in advance.

Multifunction Lever (Turn Signal, hi Beams, Wipers)

Do you have the multifunction switch? What condition is it in? How much to ship to 94560?

jsue1961 said:
Do you have the multifunction switch? What condition is it in? How much to ship to 94560?
Yes, I have a multifunction switch would 25.00 shipped to you sound fair?

I need a WORKING good condition E-brake assembly and all related cables if they all work. PM me with price shipped to 44060

Back