John Force 06 Mustang first glimpse

That'll be a pretty cool body.

I want to see the specs of this body over the old one and the improvements made aerodynamically. If any.

i dont get excited bu funny cars , because theyre the same car underbeat the fiberlass or use engine that arent used on producion cars.

ill be a lot more interested if they used the stock engines modified to hell.

turbospeed said:
i dont get excited bu funny cars , because theyre the same car underbeat the fiberlass or use engine that arent used on producion cars.

ill be a lot more interested if they used the stock engines modified to hell.

Billy Mayer

He was the last Fuel funny car backed by ford using a Boss 429 type Nitro engine in a Mustang body short stroke and big bore. They could not get it to be competitive enough to use in competition. We where there when they where testing at Pomona long ago with the 7-11 Citco Mustang just before he retired and went on to build the Texas Motorplex

even if it was a new class with "slow" cars like 8-9 seconds cars.it would be great , it will drive the aftermarket etc to a new level.

turbospeed said:
even if it was a new class with "slow" cars like 8-9 seconds cars.it would be great , it will drive the aftermarket etc to a new level.
It's called SuperStock.....

Ford Pro Stock Comback

"Its in the works"

Jack Roush its in the works his returning to Pro Stock roots backed by Ford in 07 to bring Ford back into the Factory racing class of Pro Stock in a very big way. At pess time it was brought forward so cross your fingers and toes and maybe be like the Gapp & Roush days of long ago

Jim Demmitt Jr said:
"Its in the works"

Jack Roush its in the works his returning to Pro Stock roots backed by Ford in 07 to bring Ford back into the Factory racing class of Pro Stock in a very big way. At pess time it was brought forward so cross your fingers and toes and maybe be like the Gapp & Roush days of long ago

One thing is for sure, it will be big money and it will make it tough on the little(r) guys. Oh well, what can you do?

Drag Racing AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

quick35th said:
That will be cool to see the "cat in the hat" in drag racing.

Shane
You mean BACK in drag racing!!!!!!! Where were you in the '70's?

68COUGAR

Back